Comparing location decisions of domestic and foreign auto supplier plants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- List, John A. & McHone, W. Warren & Millimet, Daniel L., 2004.
"Effects of environmental regulation on foreign and domestic plant births: is there a home field advantage?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 303-326, September.
- John List & Warren McHone & Daniel Millimet, 2004. "Effects of environmental regulation on foreign and domestic plant births: is there a home field advantage?," Natural Field Experiments 00492, The Field Experiments Website.
- Thomas H. Klier, 2001. "Spatial Concentration in the U.S. Auto Supplier Industry," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 29(3), pages 294-305, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitsuyo Ando & Fukunari Kimura, 2014.
"Evolution of Machinery Production Networks: Linkage of North America with East Asia,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 13(3), pages 121-160, Fall.
- Mitsuyo ANDO & Fukunari KIMURA, 2013. "Evolution of Machinery Production Networks: Linkage of North America with East Asia," Working Papers DP-2013-32, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Thomas H. Klier, 2005. "Determinants of supplier plant location: evidence from the auto industry," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 2-15.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomobile industry and trade ; Automobiles - Prices ; Industrial location;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-04-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .