Comparing location decisions of domestic and foreign auto supplier plants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- List, John A. & McHone, W. Warren & Millimet, Daniel L., 2004.
"Effects of environmental regulation on foreign and domestic plant births: is there a home field advantage?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 303-326, September.
- John List & Warren McHone & Daniel Millimet, 2004. "Effects of environmental regulation on foreign and domestic plant births: is there a home field advantage?," Natural Field Experiments 00492, The Field Experiments Website.
- Thomas H. Klier, 2001. "Spatial Concentration in the U.S. Auto Supplier Industry," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 29(3), pages 294-305, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitsuyo Ando & Fukunari Kimura, 2014.
"Evolution of Machinery Production Networks: Linkage of North America with East Asia,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 13(3), pages 121-160, Fall.
- Mitsuyo ANDO & Fukunari KIMURA, 2013. "Evolution of Machinery Production Networks: Linkage of North America with East Asia," Working Papers DP-2013-32, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Thomas H. Klier, 2005. "Determinants of supplier plant location: evidence from the auto industry," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 2-15.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomobile industry and trade ; Automobiles - Prices ; Industrial location;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-04-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.