The geography of lean manufacturing: recent evidence from the U.S. auto industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Ondrich & Michael Wasylenko, 1993. "Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: Magnitudes and Location Choice of New Manufacturing Plants," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number fdius, November.
- Thomas H. Klier, 1993. "How lean manufacturing changes the way we understand the manufacturing sector," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 2-9.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Eran Segev, 2000.
"Location Determinants of New Foreign-Owned Manufacturing Plants,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 323-351.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Eran Segev, 1997. "Location determinants of new foreign-owned manufacturing plants," Working Papers 1997-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Jerram C. Betts, 1996. "The location of new foreign-owned manufacturing plants in the United States and Seventh Federal Reserve District," Assessing the Midwest Economy GL-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomobile industry and trade ; Manufactures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:1995:i:nov:p:2-16:n:v.19no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.