The Neoclassical Model, Corporate Retained Earnings, And The Regional Flows Of Financial Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon M Phillips & Vojislav Maksimovic, 1999. "Do Conglomerate Firms Allocate Resources Inefficiently?," Working Papers 99-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Local Economic Development Policies," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-91, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, November.
- Opler, Tim & Pinkowitz, Lee & Stulz, Rene & Williamson, Rohan, 1999.
"The determinants and implications of corporate cash holdings,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 3-46, April.
- Tim Opler & Lee Pinkowitz & Rene Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 1997. "The Determinants and Implications of Corporate Cash Holdings," NBER Working Papers 6234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Winter, Joachim, 1998.
"Does firms' financial status affect plant-level investment and exit decisions?,"
98-48, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Winter, Joachim, 1998. "Does Firms` Financial Status Affect Plant-Level Investment and Exit Decision," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 98-48, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Joachim K Winter, 1999. "Does Firms' Financial Status Affect Plant-Level Investment and Exit Decisions?," Working Papers 99-3, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Patricia E. Beeson & Steven Husted, 1986. "Patterns and determinants of inefficiency in state manufacturing," Working Paper 8603, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gasper A. Garofalo & Steven Yamarik, 2002. "Regional Convergence: Evidence From A New State-By-State Capital Stock Series," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 316-323, May.
- Stacy Kottman, 1992. "Regional employment by industry: do returns to capital matter?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Sep, pages 13-25.
- Weber, William L. & Domazlicky, Bruce R., 1999. "Total factor productivity growth in manufacturing: a regional approach using linear programming," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 105-122, January.
- Yolanda K. Henderson & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 1992. "Capital costs, industrial mix, and the composition of business investment," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 67-92.
- Garofalo, Gasper A. & Malhotra, Devinder M., 1992. "A regional comparison of the impact of changes in input prices on input demand for U.S. manufacturing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 213-228, June.
More about this item
Keywordsinternal and external financing; allocational efficiency; industry regions; dominant industry; universal investment opportunity set (UIOS); firm’s investment opportunity set (FIOS).;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0410007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .