The Neoclassical Model, Corporate Retained Earnings, And The Regional Flows Of Financial Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon M Phillips & Vojislav Maksimovic, 1999. "Do Conglomerate Firms Allocate Resources Inefficiently?," Working Papers 99-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Local Economic Development Policies," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-91, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, November.
- Opler, Tim & Pinkowitz, Lee & Stulz, Rene & Williamson, Rohan, 1999.
"The determinants and implications of corporate cash holdings,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 3-46, April.
- Tim Opler & Lee Pinkowitz & Rene Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 1997. "The Determinants and Implications of Corporate Cash Holdings," NBER Working Papers 6234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Winter, Joachim, 1998.
"Does firms' financial status affect plant-level investment and exit decisions?,"
98-48, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Winter, Joachim, 1998. "Does Firms` Financial Status Affect Plant-Level Investment and Exit Decision," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 98-48, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Joachim K Winter, 1999. "Does Firms' Financial Status Affect Plant-Level Investment and Exit Decisions?," Working Papers 99-3, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Patricia E. Beeson & Steven Husted, 1986. "Patterns and determinants of inefficiency in state manufacturing," Working Paper 8603, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gasper A. Garofalo & Steven Yamarik, 2002. "Regional Convergence: Evidence From A New State-By-State Capital Stock Series," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 316-323, May.
- Stacy Kottman, 1992. "Regional employment by industry: do returns to capital matter?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Sep, pages 13-25.
- Weber, William L. & Domazlicky, Bruce R., 1999. "Total factor productivity growth in manufacturing: a regional approach using linear programming," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 105-122, January.
- Yolanda K. Henderson & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 1992. "Capital costs, industrial mix, and the composition of business investment," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 67-92.
- Garofalo, Gasper A. & Malhotra, Devinder M., 1992. "A regional comparison of the impact of changes in input prices on input demand for U.S. manufacturing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 213-228, June.
More about this item
Keywordsinternal and external financing; allocational efficiency; industry regions; dominant industry; universal investment opportunity set (UIOS); firm’s investment opportunity set (FIOS).;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0410007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.