Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: Magnitudes and Location Choice of New Manufacturing Plants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael J. Hicks, 2006.
"Transportation and infrastructure, retail clustering, and local public finance: evidence from Wal-Mart's expansion,"
Regional Economic Development,
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, pages 100-114.
- Hicks, Michael, 2006. "Transportation and Infrastructure, Retail Clustering, and Local Public Finance: Evidence from Wal-Mart's Expansion," MPRA Paper 52, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas H. Klier, 1995. "The geography of lean manufacturing: recent evidence from the U.S. auto industry," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 2-16.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; fdi; location choice; regional economic development; taxes; subsidies;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:fdius. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.