How lean manufacturing changes the way we understand the manufacturing sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William A. Testa, 1993. "Trends and prospects for rural manufacturing," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 17(Mar), pages 27-36.
- Taylor, Frederick Winslow, 1911. "The Principles of Scientific Management," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number taylor1911.
- Nancy Ettlinger, 1992. "Modes Of Corporate Organization And The Geography Of Development," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(2), pages 107-126, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas H. Klier, 1995. "The geography of lean manufacturing: recent evidence from the U.S. auto industry," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 19(Nov), pages 2-16.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alina Mirela Teacu (Parincu), 2019. "Neuromanagement â€“ the Impact of Neuroscience on the Organizational Performance," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 487-493.
- David Vallat, 2015. "Une alternative au dualisme État-Marché : l’économie collaborative, questions pratiques et épistémologiques," Working Papers halshs-01249308, HAL.
- Jeremy Atack & Robert A. Margo & Paul Rhode, 2020. "‘Mechanization Takes Command’: Inanimate Power and Labor Productivity in Late Nineteenth Century American Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 27436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilzetzki, Ethan & Simonelli, Saverio, 2017.
"Measuring productivity dispersion:Lessons from counting one-hundred million ballots,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
86150, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ilzetzki, Ethan & Simonelli, Saverio, 2017. "Measuring Productivity Dispersion: Lessons From Counting One-Hundred Million Ballots," CEPR Discussion Papers 12273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Saverio Simonelli, 2017. "Measuring Productivity Dispersion: Lessons from counting one-hundred million ballots," Discussion Papers 1725, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Saverio Simonelli, 2017. "Measuring Productivity Dispersion: Lessons From Counting One-Hundred Million Ballots," CSEF Working Papers 483, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Alpenberg, Jan & Paul Scarbrough, D., 2018. "Trust and control in changing production environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 527-534.
- François Silva & Charles-Philippe Mourgues, 2020. "Les managers : mercenaires ou missionnaires," Post-Print hal-03083893, HAL.
- Udo Milkau, 2017. "Risk Culture during the Last 2000 Years—From an Aleatory Society to the Illusion of Risk Control," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-20, December.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & McNamara, Kevin T. & Garrett, Megan I., 2006. "Food Industry Investment Flows: Implications for Rural Development," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2), pages 140-162.
- N. I. Fisher & V. N. Nair, 2009. "Quality management and quality practice: Perspectives on their history and their future," Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Diwas Singh KC & Bradley R. Staats, 2012. "Accumulating a Portfolio of Experience: The Effect of Focal and Related Experience on Surgeon Performance," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 618-633, October.
- Lise Arena & Anthony Hussenot, 2021. "From Innovations at Work to Innovative Ways of Conceptualizing Organization: A Brief History of Organization Studies," Post-Print hal-03290300, HAL.
- Vimpari, Jussi & Junnila, Seppo, 2017. "Evaluating decentralized energy investments: Spatial value of on-site PV electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1217-1222.
- Bloom, Nick & Manova, Kalina & Teng Sun, Stephen & Van Reenen, John & Yu, Zhihong, 2018.
"Managing trade: evidence from China and the US,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
88703, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Bloom & Kalina Manova & John Van Reenen & Stephen Teng Sun & Zhihong Yu, 2018. "Managing Trade: Evidence from China and the US," NBER Working Papers 24718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Bloom & Kalina Manova & Stephen Teng Sun & John Van Reenen & Zhihong Yu, 2018. "Managing trade: evidence from China and the US," CEP Discussion Papers dp1553, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicholas Bloom & Kalina Manova & John Van Reenen & Stephen Teng Sun & Zhihong Yu, 2019. "Managing Trade: Evidence From China And The Us," Working Papers 19-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Manova, Kalina & Sun, Stephen Teng & Van Reenen, John & Yu, Zhihong, 2018. "Managing Trade: Evidence from China and the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 13001, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nick Bloom & Kalina B. Manova & John Van Reenen & Stephen Teng Sun & Zhihong Yu, 2018. "Managing Trade: Evidence from China and the US," CESifo Working Paper Series 7113, CESifo.
- Tsoukias, Alexis, 2008. "From decision theory to decision aiding methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 138-161, May.
- Samuel JUBÉ, 2020. "Labour and international accounting standards: A question of social justice," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 159(1), pages 95-115, March.
- Bennett, Robert J. & Smith, Harry & Montebruno Bondi, Piero & van Lieshout, Carry, 2021. "Changes in Victorian entrepreneurship in England and Wales 1851-1911: methodology and business population estimates," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108959, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David Anzola & Peter Barbrook-Johnson & Juan I. Cano, 0. "Self-organization and social science," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-37.
- Dušan Gošnik & Klemen Kavèiè, 2021. "Analysis of Selected Aspects of an Organisation: The Organisation as an Instrument, an Interest Group and as a Process," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 19(2 (Summer), pages 167-181.
- Miguel Pina e Cunha & Joao Vieira da Cunha & Carlos Cabral Cardoso, 2000. "Looking for complication: The case of management education," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp394, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Petrick, Martin, 2017.
"Incentive provision to farm workers in post-socialist settings: evidence from East Germany and North Kazakhstan,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 239-256.
- Petrick, Martin, 2016. "Incentive provision to farm workers in post-socialist settings: evidence from East Germany and North Kazakhstan," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 20(2), June.
- Petrick, Martin, 2016. "Incentive provision to farm workers in post-socialist settings: Evidence from East Germany and North Kazakhstan," 155th Seminar, September 19-21, 2016, Kiev, Ukraine 245171, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsManufactures; Automobile industry and trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:1993:i:may:p:2-9:n:v.17no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.