Trends and prospects for rural manufacturing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip R. Israilevich & William A. Testa, 1989. "The geography of value added," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Sep, pages 2-12.
- Carlino, Gerald A., 1985. "Declining city productivity and the growth of rural regions: A test of alternative explanations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 11-27, July.
- Niles Hansen, 1991. "Factories in Danish Fields: How High-Wage, Flexible Production has Succeeded in Peripheral Jutland," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 14(2), pages 109-132, August.
- David L. Barkley & Sylvain Hinschberger, 1992. "Industrial Restructuring: Implications for the Decentralization of Manufacturing to Nonmetropolitan Areas," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 6(1), pages 64-79, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blair, John P. & Traynor, Thomas & Duan, Manjiang, 2004. "Retail Development in Rural Counties: Evidence from the Upper Midwest," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 34(1).
- Lambert, Dayton M. & McNamara, Kevin T. & Garrett, Megan I., 2006. "Food Industry Investment Flows: Implications for Rural Development," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2), pages 140-162.
- Henderson, Jason R. & McNamara, Kevin T., 2000. "The Location Of Food Manufacturing Plant Investments In Corn Belt Counties," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Mike Singer & Chris Barfels, 1996. "The food manufacturing industry in the Midwest," Assessing the Midwest Economy RE-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- H. Fredrick Gale, 1999. "Adoption of Just-in-time Manufacturing By Rural and Urban Plants," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 29(2), pages 157-174, Fall.
- Thomas H. Klier, 1993. "How lean manufacturing changes the way we understand the manufacturing sector," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 2-9.
More about this item
KeywordsRural development ; Manufactures ; Federal Reserve District; 7th;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhre:92-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.