Trends and prospects for rural manufacturing
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834|
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.chicagofed.org/webpages/publications/print_publication_order_form.cfm Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlino, Gerald A., 1985. "Declining city productivity and the growth of rural regions: A test of alternative explanations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 11-27, July.
- Niles Hansen, 1991. "Factories in Danish Fields: How High-Wage, Flexible Production has Succeeded in Peripheral Jutland," International Regional Science Review, SAGE Publishing, vol. 14(2), pages 109-132, August.
- David L. Barkley & Sylvain Hinschberger, 1992. "Industrial Restructuring: Implications for the Decentralization of Manufacturing to Nonmetropolitan Areas," Economic Development Quarterly, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, vol. 6(1), pages 64-79, February.
- Philip R. Israilevich & William A. Testa, 1989. "The geography of value added," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Sep, pages 2-12.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhre:92-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.