Retail Development in Rural Counties: Evidence from the Upper Midwest
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William A. Testa, 1993. "Trends and prospects for rural manufacturing," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar, pages 27-36.
- David Mushinski & Stephen Weiler, 2002. "A Note on the Geographic Interdependencies of Retail Market Areas," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 75-86.
- Thomas H. Klier & Kenneth M. Johnson, 2000. "Effect of auto plant opening on net migration in the auto corridor, 1980-97," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 14-29.
- Bain, John S., 1984. "Transfer Payment Impacts on Rural Retail Markets: A Regression Analysis," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 14(1).
- John J. Gruidl & Dimitri Andrianacos, 1994. "Determinants Of Rural Retail Trade: A Case Study Of Illinois," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 24(1), pages 103-118, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard V. Adkisson & Francisco J. Pallares, 2016. "Retail employment in rural America: The case of New Mexico," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1-2), pages 75-91, March.
- Randall Akee & Elton Mykerezi & Richard M. Todd, 2017. "Reservation Employer Establishments: Data from the U.S. Census Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 17-57, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:132280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.