The food manufacturing industry in the Midwest
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary L. Benjamin, 1996. "Industrialization in hog production: implications for Midwest agriculture," Assessing the Midwest Economy RE-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- F. Larry Leistritz, 1992. "Agribusiness firms: Location determinants and economic contribution," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 273-286.
- William A. Testa, 1993. "Trends and prospects for rural manufacturing," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar, pages 27-36.
More about this item
KeywordsFood industry and trade ; Federal Reserve District; 7th ; Middle West;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhas:re-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .