The food manufacturing industry in the Midwest
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1996|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834|
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.chicagofed.org/webpages/publications/print_publication_order_form.cfm Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William A. Testa, 1993.
"Trends and prospects for rural manufacturing,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar, pages 27-36.
- F. Larry Leistritz, 1992. "Agribusiness firms: Location determinants and economic contribution," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 273-286.
- Gary L. Benjamin, 1996. "Industrialization in hog production: implications for Midwest agriculture," Assessing the Midwest Economy RE-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhas:re-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.