Determinants of supplier plant location: evidence from the auto industry
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): Q III ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834|
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.chicagofed.org/webpages/publications/print_publication_order_form.cfm Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas H. Klier & William A. Testa, 2002. "Linkages across the border--the Great Lakes economy," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jul.
- Thomas H. Klier & Paul Ma & Daniel P. McMillen, 2004. "Comparing location decisions of domestic and foreign auto supplier plants," Working Paper Series WP-04-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Thomas H. Klier & Richard H. Mattoon & William A. Testa, 2005.
"Challenges and prospects for Midwest manufacturing,"
Chicago Fed Letter,
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar.
- Thomas H. Klier & Richard H. Mattoon & William A. Testa, 2005. "Challenges and prospects for Midwest manufacturing," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar.
- Ellison, Glenn & Glaeser, Edward L, 1997.
"Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 889-927, October.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," NBER Working Papers 4840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellison, G. & Glaeser, E.L., 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," Working papers 94-27, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Smith Jr. , Donald F. & Florida Richard, 1994. "Agglomeration and Industrial Location: An Econometric Analysis of Japanese-Affiliated Manufacturing Establishments in Automotive-Related Industries," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 23-41, July.
- Thomas H. Klier, 2005. "Caution ahead—challenges to the Midwest’s role in the auto industry," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Feb.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:2005:i:qiii:p:2-15:n:v.29no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.