Economic integration, industry location and frontier economies in transition countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Landshuter Str. 4, 93047 Regensburg|
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/621171
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Hallet, 2000. "Regional specialisation and concentration in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 141, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001.
"Economic Geography and International Inequality,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0495, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic geography and international inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3714, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," International Trade 0103003, EconWPA.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Venables, Anthony J, 2000. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 2568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ellison, G. & Glaeser, E.L., 1994.
"Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach,"
94-27, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Ellison, Glenn & Glaeser, Edward L, 1997. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 889-927, October.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," NBER Working Papers 4840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Blanchard, O.J., 1993.
"On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe,"
93-8, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Smith Jr. , Donald F. & Florida Richard, 1994. "Agglomeration and Industrial Location: An Econometric Analysis of Japanese-Affiliated Manufacturing Establishments in Automotive-Related Industries," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 23-41, July.
- Hanson, Gordon H., 1998.
"Regional adjustment to trade liberalization,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 419-444, July.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Henderson, Vernon, 2000. "Urban and regional dynamics in Poland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2457, The World Bank.
- Philippe Aghion & Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1994. "On the Speed of Transition Central Europe," NBER Working Papers 4736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Resmini, 1999.
"The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment into the CEECs: New Evidence from Sectoral Patterns,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
8399, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Laura Resmini, 2000. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in the CEECs: New evidence from sectoral patterns," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(3), pages 665-689, November.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1998. "The Assessment: Trade and Location," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 1-6, Summer.
- Paul Krugman, 1998. "Space: The Final Frontier," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 161-174, Spring.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-59, December.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1990. "Integration and the Competitiveness of Peripheral Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 363, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej, 2001. "How accession to the European Union has affected external trade and foreign direct investment in Central European economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2578, The World Bank.
- K.H. Midelfart & H.G. Overman & S.J. Redding & A.J. Venables, 2000. "The location of European industry," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 142, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Marius Brülhart, 1998. "Trading Places: Industrial Specialization in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 319-346, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:27:y:2003:i:2:p:205-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.