On the Speed of Transition Central Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1996.
"On the Timing and Efficiency of Creative Destruction,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 805-852.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1994. "On the Timing and Efficiency of Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 4768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alain de Crombrugghe & David Lipton, 1994.
"The Government Budget and the Economic Transformation of Poland,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring, pages 111-136
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Crombrugghe, A. & Lipton, D., 1993. "The Government Budget and the Economic Transformation of Poland," Research Paper 111, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1993. "Industry evolution and transition: the role of information capital," Staff Report 162, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- J Rostowski, 1993. "The Implications of Rapid Private Sector Growth in Poland," CEP Discussion Papers dp0159, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Qimiao Fan & Mark E. Schaffer, 1994. "Government financial transfers and enterprise adjustments in Russia, with comparisons to Central and Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(2), pages 151-188, June.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Fabrizio Coricelli, 1993.
"Output Collapse in Eastern Europe: The Role of Credit,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 32-52, March.
- Guillermo Calvo & Fabrizio Coricelli, 1992. "Output Collapse in Eastern Europe; The Role of Credit," IMF Working Papers 92/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Brian Pinto & Marek Belka & Stefan Krajewski, 1993. "Transforming State Enterprises in Poland: Evidence on Adjustment by Manufacturing Firms," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 24(1), pages 213-270.
More about this item
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .