Transition in Poland
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 104 (1994)
Issue (Month): 426 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
- Stanislaw Gomulka, 1995. "The IMF-Supported Programs of Poland and Russia, 1990-1994: Principles, Errors and Results," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0036, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Francesc Trillas, 2004.
"The structure of corporate ownership in privatized utilities,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(2), pages 257-284, May.
- Trillas, Francesco, 2002. "The Structure of Corporate ownership in Privatized Utilities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3563, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ran Abramitzky & Isabelle Sin, 2014. "Book Translations As Idea Flows: The Effects Of The Collapse Of Communism On The Diffusion Of Knowledge," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 12(6), pages 1453-1520, December.
- Ran Abramitzky & Isabelle Sin, 2010. "Book Translations As Idea Flows: The Effects of the Collapse of Communism on the Diffusion of Knowledge," Discussion Papers 09-032, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Ran Abramitzky & Isabelle Sin, 2014. "Book Translations as Idea Flows: The Effects of the Collapse of Communism on the Diffusion of Knowledge," NBER Working Papers 20023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ran Abramitzky & Isabelle Sin, 2012. "Book Translations as Idea Flows: The Effects of the Collapse of Communism on the Diffusion of Knowledge," Working Papers 12-05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2013. "Globalization and Transformation in Central European Countries: The Case of Poland," MPRA Paper 59306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jozef Konings & Patrick Van Cayseele & Frederic Warzynski, 2005. "The Effects of Privatization and Competitive Pressure on Firms' Price-Cost Margins: Micro Evidence from Emerging Economies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 124-134, February.
- Jozef Konings & Patrick Van Cayseele & Frederic Warzynski, 2002. "The Effects of Privatization and Competitive Pressure on Firms?Price-cost Margins: Micro Evidence from Emerging Economies," LICOS Discussion Papers 12502, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Konings, Jozef & Van Cayseele, Patrick & Warzynski, Frederic, 2003. "The Effect of Privatization and Competitive Pressure on Firms' Price-Cost Margins: Micro Evidence from Emerging Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konings, Jozef & Van Cayseele, Patrick & Warzynski, Frédéric, 2003. "The Effects of Privatization and Competitive Pressure on Firms’ Price-Cost Margins: Micro Evidence from Emerging Economies," Working Papers 03-17, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Charemza, Wojciech & Makarova , Svetlana & Kharin, Yuriy & Malugin, Vladimir & Huryn , Aliaksandr & Raskina, Julia, 2006. "On Building Economic Development Patterns for Russia and Belorussia on the Basis of LAM-3 Econometric Model," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 2(2), pages 124-139.
- Jozef Konings & Patrick Van Cayseele & Frederic Warzynski, 2003. "The Effects Of Privatization And International Competitive Pressure On Firms??? Price-Cost Margins: Micro Evidence From Emerging Economies1," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-603, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mikko Aro, 2004. "Brave New World? Value of Education in Post-Socialist Poland," LIS Working papers 374, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1994. "Central and East European labor markets in transition: Developments, causes, and cures," Discussion Papers 19, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1995. "Central and East European Labour Markets in Transition: Developments, Causes, and Cures," CEPR Discussion Papers 1132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Green, Christopher J. & Holmes, Mark J. & Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2001. "Poland: a successful transition to budget sustainability?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 161-183, June.
- Samuel Guérineau & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 2002. "Un indicateur d'ancrage nominal par le taux de change : illustration par le cas polonais," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 154(3), pages 139-155.
- Samuel Guérineau & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 2002. "Un indicateur d'ancrage nominal par le taux de change : illustration par le cas polonais," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 154(3), pages 139-155.
- Bas Aarle & Nina Budina, 1997. "Financial repression, money growth, and seignorage: The Polish experience," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(4), pages 683-707, December.
- Tadeusz Kowalski, 2013. "Poland’s Long-term Macroeconomic Performance and Recent Trends: A Comparative Analysis," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(1), pages 41-56, 05.
- Bennett, John & Maw, James, 2000. "Privatisation and market structure in a transition economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 357-382, September.
- John Bennett & James Maw, 1998. "Privatisation and Market Structure in a Transition Economy," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 175, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:104:y:1994:i:426:p:1169-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed