On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT), DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, 50 MEMORIAL DRIVE CAMBRIDGE MASSACHUSETTS 02142 USA|
Phone: (617) 253-3361
Fax: (617) 253-1330
Web page: http://econ-www.mit.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT), DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, 50 MEMORIAL DRIVE CAMBRIDGE MASSACHUSETTS 02142 USA|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Atkeson, Andrew & Kehoe, Patrick J, 1996.
"Social Insurance and Transition,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 377-401, May.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1993. "Social Insurance and Transition," NBER Working Papers 4411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1995. "Social insurance and transition," Staff Report 202, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1995. "Social insurance and transition," Working Papers 547, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:93-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.