The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment into the CEECs: New Evidence from Sectoral Patterns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laura Resmini, 2000. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in the CEECs: New evidence from sectoral patterns," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(3), pages 665-689, November.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign direct investment; Transition; Central and Eastern Europe; panel data;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-11-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2003-11-03 (Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2003-11-03 (International Finance)
- NEP-MFD-2003-11-03 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lic:licosd:8399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/licosbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.