The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment into the CEECs: New Evidence from Sectoral Patterns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laura Resmini, 2000. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in the CEECs: New evidence from sectoral patterns," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(3), pages 665-689, November.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign direct investment; Transition; Central and Eastern Europe; panel data;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-11-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2003-11-03 (Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2003-11-03 (International Finance)
- NEP-MFD-2003-11-03 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lic:licosd:8399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/licosbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .