Citations for "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment into the CEECs: New Evidence from Sectoral Patterns"
by Laura Resmini
- Resmini, Laura & Nicolini, Marcella, 2007.
"Productivity Spillovers from Foreign Investment: The Role of Neglected Conditionalities,"
DYNREG11, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Marcella Nicolini & Laura Resmini, 2006. "The Impact of Mnes on Domestic Firms in CEECS: A Micro-Econometric Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa06p411, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrea Gauselmann & Philipp Marek, 2012. "Regional determinants of MNE’s location choice in post-transition economies," Empirica, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 487-511, November.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2012:i:3:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Merlevede & Koen Schoors, 2005.
"How to Catch Foreign Fish? FDI and Privatization in EU Accession Countries,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp785, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- B. Merlevede & K. Schoors, 2005. "How to Catch Foreign Fish? FDI and Privatisation in EU Accession Countries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/309, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Aikaterini Kokkinou & Yannis Psycharis, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Attractiveness in Southeastern European countries," ERSA conference papers ersa05p382, European Regional Science Association.
- Dupuch, Sébastien & Milan, Christelle, 2005. "Les déterminants des investissements directs européens dans les pays d’Europe Centrale et Orientale," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 81(3), pages 521-534, Septembre.
- R. Jimborean & A. Kelber, 2014. "Foreign direct investment drivers and growth in Central and Eastern Europe in the aftermath of the 2007 global financial crisis," Working papers 488, Banque de France.
- Lefilleur, Julien & Maurel, Mathilde, 2010. "Inter- and intra-industry linkages as a determinant of FDI in Central and Eastern Europe," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 309-330, September.
- Katona, Klára, 2006.
"A magyarországi tőkeimportot befolyásoló tényezők újraértelmezése
[Reinterpretation of the factors influencing capital imports into Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 986-1001.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:33:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Altomonte & Claudia Guagliano, 2001. "Competing Locations? Market Potential And Fdi In Central And Eastern Europe Vs The Mediterranean," LICOS Discussion Papers 10801, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Cieslik, Andrzej & Ryan, Michael, 2004. "Explaining Japanese direct investment flows into an enlarged Europe: A comparison of gravity and economic potential approaches," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 12-37, March.
- Karoly Fazekas, 2000. "The impact of foreign direct investment inflows on regional labour markets in Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0008, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Marcus Neureiter & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "Outsourcing Motives, Location Choice and Labour Market Implications: An Empirical Analysis for European Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1541, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bevan, Alan A. & Estrin, Saul, 2004. "The determinants of foreign direct investment into European transition economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 775-787, December.
- Alessandro Borin & Riccardo Cristadoro & Elena Mattevi, 2014. "Foreign direct investment and institutional quality," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 230, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- André Cartapanis & Audrey Koulinsky & Nadine Richez-Battesti, 2006. "L'hétérogénéité sociale de l'Union européenne après l'élargissement et la question des délocalisations," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(4), pages 793-822.
- Azam, Muhammad & Khan, Hashim & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Ahmad, H. Mushtaq & Chani, Muhammad Irfan, 2011. "Institutions, macroeconomic policy and foreign direct investment: South Asian countries case," MPRA Paper 32480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Raluca Stoian & Roger Vickerman, 2005. "The Interplay Between Foreign Direct Investment, Security and European Integration: The Case of the Central and Eastern European Countries," Studies in Economics 0509, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Andrea Gauselmann & Philipp Marek & J. P. Angenendt, 2011. "MNE’s Regional Location Choice - A Comparative Perspective on East Germany, the Czech Republic and Poland," IWH Discussion Papers 8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Chaudhry, Naveed Iqbal & Mehmood, Mian Saqib & Mehmood, Asif & Mujtaba, Bahaudin G., 2014. "Exchange Rate, Market Size and Human Capital Nexus Foreign Direct Investment – A Bound Testing Approach for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 58177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bacchetta, Marc & Drabek, Zdenek, 2002. "Effects of WTO accession on policy-making in sovereign states: Preliminary lessons from the recent experience of transition countries," WTO Staff Working Papers DERD-2002-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Lampón, Jesús F. & Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Cabanelas, Pablo, 2013. "Can the periphery achieve core? The case of the automobile components industry in Spain," MPRA Paper 52879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tokunaga, Masahiro & Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2014. "Transition and FDI: A Meta-Analysis of the FDI Determinants in Transition Economies," RRC Working Paper Series 47, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Majcen, Boris & Radosevic, Slavo & Rojec, Matija, 2009.
"Nature and determinants of productivity growth of foreign subsidiaries in Central and East European countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 168-184, June.
- Slavo Radosevic & Boris Majcen & Matija Rojec, 2006. "Nature And Determinants Of Productivity Growth Of Foreign Subsidiaries In Central And East European Countries," Working Papers 68, CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CHANGE IN EUROPE,School of Slavonic and East European Studies,University College London (SSEES,UCL).
- Esiyok, Bulent, 2011. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Turkey: a panel study approach," MPRA Paper 36568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2004.
"The effects of transition and political instability on foreign direct investment inflows: Central Europe and the Balkans,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 33-2004, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Josef C. Brada & Ali M. Kutan & Taner M. Yigit, 2004. "The Effects of Transition and Political Instability On Foreign Direct Investment Inflows: Central Europe and the Balkans," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp729, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Andrea Gauselmann & Philipp Marek, 2011. "Regional Determinants of MNE's Location Choice in Transition Economies," WIFO Working Papers 412, WIFO.
- Christer Ljungwall & Martin Linde-Rahr, 2005. "Environmental Policy and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment in China," Governance Working Papers 22020, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bos J.W.B. & Laar M. van de, 2004.
"Explaining Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe: an Extended Gravitiy Approach,"
041, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Jaap Bos & Mindel van de Laar, 2004. "Explaining Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe: an Extended Gravity Approach," DNB Working Papers 008, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bhatt, P.R., 2013. "China’s Exports and Foreign Direct Investment," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 183-196.
- Sheila Chapman & Stefania Cosci & Loredana Mirra, 2012. "Income dynamics in an enlarged Europe: the role of capital regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 663-693, June.
- Mühlen, Henning & Görg, Holger & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2010.
"Firm Heterogeneity, Industry Characteristics and Types of FDI: The Case of German FDI in the Czech Republic,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
37268, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Holger Görg & Henning Mühlen & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity, Industry Characteristics and Types of FDI: The Case of German FDI in the Czech Republic," Kiel Working Papers 1544, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sels, A.T.H., 2006. "Foreign direct investment as an entry mode. An application in emerging economies," Other publications TiSEM 583ca9b5-1691-425d-8f77-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Aleksandra Riedl, 2008. "Contrasting the dynamic patterns of manufacturing and service FDI: Evidence from transition economies," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp117, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Andreia Olival, 2012. "The influence of Doing Business’ institutional variables in Foreign Direct Investment," GEE Papers 0048, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Dec 2012.
- Arratibel, Olga & Furceri, Davide & Martin, Reiner, 2008. "Real convergence in Central and Eastern European EU Member States: which role for exchange rate volatility?," Working Paper Series 0929, European Central Bank.
- Laura Resmini, 2003. "Economic integration and regional patterns of industry location in transition countries," ERSA conference papers ersa03p399, European Regional Science Association.
- Christian Aubin & Jean-Pierre Berdot & Daniel Goyeau & Jacques Léonard, 2006. "Investissements directs américains et européens dans les PECOs. Quel rôle des effets de change ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(4), pages 771-792.
- Sapienza, Elvira, 2010. "FDI and Growth in Eastern Europe: A Sectoral Analysis - Investimenti diretti e crescita in est-Europa: un’analisi settoriale," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 63(4), pages 451-475.
- Claudia M. Buch & Robert M. Kokta & Daniel Piazolo, 2001. "Does the East Get What Would Otherwise Flow to the South? FDI Diversion in Europe," Kiel Working Papers 1061, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kamal Upadhyaya & Franklin Mixon, Jr. & Dharmendra Dhakal, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and transition economies: empirical evidence from a panel data estimator," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(33), pages 1-9.
- Andrzej CieŚlik, 2013. "Determinants of the Location of Foreign Firms in P olish Regions: Does Firm Size Matter?," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(2), pages 175-193, 04.
- Enrico Marelli & Laura Resmini & Marcello Signorelli, 2014. "The Effects Of Inward Fdi On Regional Employment In Europe," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 8(1), pages 1-23, JUNE.
- Michal Brzozowski, 2006.
"Exchange Rate Variability and Foreign Direct Investment: Consequences of EMU Enlargement,"
Eastern European Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 44(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Michal Brzozowski, 2003. "Exchange Rate Variability and Foreign Direct Investment - Consequences of EMU Enlargement," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0258, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Johnson, Andreas, 2006. "FDI inflows to the Transition Economies in Eastern Europe: Magnitude and Determinants," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 59, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Altomonte, Carlo & Guagliano, Claudia, 2003. "Comparative study of FDI in Central and Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 223-246, June.
- Alessandrini, Sergio & Resmini, Laura, 2000. "FDI in the Mediterranean Region: a Comparison with CEE Experience," MPRA Paper 26103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sébastien Dupuch & Hugues Jennequin & El Mouhoub Mouhoud, 2004.
"EU enlargement: what does it change for the European economic geography?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 91(5), pages 241-274.
- Mouhoud, El Mouhoub & Jennequin, Hugues & Dupuch, Sébastien, 2004. "EU enlargement : what does it change for the european economic geography," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1859, Paris Dauphine University.
- Buchen, Clemens, 2010. "Emerging economic systems in Central and Eastern Europe – a qualitative and quantitative assessment," EconStor Theses, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 37141.
- Mamica NENE & Alketa PASHOLLI, 2011. "Financial Incentives and their Impact for Attracting FDI Survey with Foreign Investitures in Albania," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(7), pages 14, December.
- Bevan, Alan & Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus, 2004. "Foreign investment location and institutional development in transition economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 43-64, February.
- Resmini, Laura, 2004. "Economic integration and industry location in transition countries," ZEI Working Papers B 10-2004, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Giulia Faggio, 2007.
"Job destruction, job creation and unemployment in transition countries: what can we learn?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19716, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giulia Faggio, 2007. "Job Destruction, Job Creation and Unemployment in Transition Countries: What Can We Learn?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0798, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Arratibel, Olga & Furceri, Davide & Martin, Reiner & Zdzienicka, Aleksandra, 2011.
"The effect of nominal exchange rate volatility on real macroeconomic performance in the CEE countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 261-277, June.
- Olga Arratibel & Davide Furceri & Reiner Martin & Aleksandra Zdzienicka-Durand, 2011. "The Effect of Nominal Exchange Rate Volatility on Real Macroeconomic Performance in the CEE Countries," Post-Print halshs-00456606, HAL.
- Olga Arratibel & Davide Furceri & Reiner Martin & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2009. "The Effect of Nominal Exchange Rate Volatility on Real Macroeconomic Performance in the CEE Countries," Working Papers 0934, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- J. Caetano & A. Galego & E. Vaz & C. Vieira & I. Vieira, 2002. "The Eastward Enlargement of the Eurozone: Trade and FDI," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp07, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Aug 2002.
- Nadja Walch & Julia Wörz, 2012. "The Impact of Country Risk Ratings and of the Status of EU Integration on FDI Inflows in CESEE Countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 8-26.
- Iskra Hristova-Balkanska, 2005. "The Possible Effects of Foreign Direct Investments on the Southeastern European Countries in the Context of the EU Enlargement," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 95-114.
- Resmini, Laura, 2003. "Economic integration, industry location and frontier economies in transition countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 205-221, June.
- Sass, Magdolna, 2004. "FDI in Hungary - the first mover's advantage and disadvantage," EIB Papers 8/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Chen, George Shih-Ku, 2009. "Agglomeration economies and the location of Taiwanese investment in China," MPRA Paper 13896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daria Zvirgzde & Daniel Schiller & Javier Revilla Diez, 2013. "Location choices of multinational companies in Ukraine," ERSA conference papers ersa13p219, European Regional Science Association.
- Pirovano, Mara, 2012. "Monetary policy and stock prices in small open economies: Empirical evidence for the new EU member states," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 372-390.
- Schäffler, Johannes & Hecht, Veronika & Moritz, Michael, 2014. "Regional determinants of German FDI in the Czech Republic : evidence from a gravity model approach," IAB Discussion Paper 201403, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Buch, Claudia M. & Kokta, Robert M. & Piazolo, Daniel, 2003. "Foreign direct investment in Europe: Is there redirection from the South to the East?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 94-109, March.
- Krishnankutty, Raveesh, 2010. "Testing the relationship between FDI inflow and out flow in India: a critical analysis," MPRA Paper 48609, University Library of Munich, Germany.