Motives for Foreign Direct Investment in the Manufacturing Sector in FYR Macedonia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Laura Resmini, 2000.
"The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in the CEECs: New evidence from sectoral patterns,"
The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(3), pages 665-689, November.
- Laura Resmini, 1999. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment into the CEECs: New Evidence from Sectoral Patterns," LICOS Discussion Papers 8399, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitar NIKOLOSKI, 2017. "The impact of Foreign Direct Investments on employment: the case of the Macedonian manufacturing sector," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8, pages 147-165, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2016.
"The Pavitt Taxonomy, revisited: patterns of innovation in manufacturing and services,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(2), pages 153-180, August.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2015. "The Pavitt Taxonomy, Revisited. Patterns of Innovation in Manufacturing and Services," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de EconomÃa 012631, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Norhanishah Mohamad Yunus, 2020. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: An Analysis on Policy Variables in the Malaysian Manufacturing Industry," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(12), pages 746-760, December.
- Altomonte, Carlo & Guagliano, Claudia, 2003. "Comparative study of FDI in Central and Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 223-246, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1859 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ascani, Andrea & Balland, Pierre-Alexandre & Morrison, Andrea, 2020.
"Heterogeneous foreign direct investment and local innovation in Italian Provinces,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 388-401.
- Andrea Ascani & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Andrea Morrison, 2018. "Heterogeneous Foreign Direct Investment and Local Innovation in Italian Provinces," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1820, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2018.
- Ziacik, Terri, 2000. "An assessment of the Estonian investment climate : Results of a survey of foreign investors and policy implications," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bhumika Gupta & Salil K. Sen, 2019. "Carbon Capture Usage and Storage with Scale-up: Energy Finance through Bricolage Deploying the Co-integration Methodology," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(6), pages 146-153.
- Lise Gastaldi, 2009. "Stratégies d'innovation et modes de management de la recherche en entreprise. La formalisation de trois idéaux-types," Post-Print halshs-00384386, HAL.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma, 2021. "Do scientific capabilities in specific domains matter for technological diversification in European regions?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2116, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2021.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Perez-Castrillo, David & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2002.
"Endogenizing know-how flows through the nature of R&D investments,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 775-799, June.
- Bruno Cassiman & David Pérez Castrillo & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2000. "Endogeneizing know-how flows through the nature of R&D investments," Economics Working Papers 512, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2001.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2000. "Endogeneizing know-how flows through the nature of R&D investments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 464.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Cassiman, Bruno & Pérez-Castrillo, J David & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2000. "Endogenizing Know-How Flows Through the Nature of R&D Investments," CEPR Discussion Papers 2622, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Pérez-Castrillo, David, 2000. "Endogenizing know-how flows through the nature of R&D investments," IESE Research Papers D/428, IESE Business School.
- Keld Laursen, 1998. "How Structural Change Differs, and Why it Matters (for Economic Growth)," DRUID Working Papers 98-25, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Pierre J. Tremblay, 1998. "Informal Thinkering: How Is It Important?," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-13, CIRANO.
- Tom Broekel & Matthias Brachert, 2015.
"The structure and evolution of inter-sectoral technological complementarity in R&D in Germany from 1990 to 2011,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 755-785, September.
- Brökel, Tom & Brachert, Matthias, 2014. "The Structure and Evolution of Intersectoral Technological Complementarity in R&D in Germany from 1990 to 2011," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Tether, B. S., 1998. "Small and large firms: sources of unequal innovations?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 725-745, November.
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci, 2014. "Ownership as R&D incentive in business groups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 119-135, June.
- Majcen, Boris & Radosevic, Slavo & Rojec, Matija, 2009.
"Nature and determinants of productivity growth of foreign subsidiaries in Central and East European countries,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 168-184, June.
- Slavo Radosevic & Boris Majcen & Matija Rojec, 2006. "Nature and determinants of productivity growth of foreign subsidiaries in Central and East European countries," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 68, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Laura Resmini, 2003. "Economic integration and regional patterns of industry location in transition countries," ERSA conference papers ersa03p399, European Regional Science Association.
- Francesco Serti & Chiara Tomasi, 2008.
"Self-Selection and Post-Entry Effects of Exports: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Firms,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(4), pages 660-694, December.
- Francesco Serti & Chiara Tomasi, 2007. "Self Selection and Post-Entry effects of Exports. Evidence from Italian Manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2007/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- da Motta e Albuquerque, Eduardo, 2000.
"Domestic patents and developing countries: arguments for their study and data from Brazil (1980-1995),"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1047-1060, December.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 1999. "Domestic patents and developing countries: arguments for their study and data from Brazil (1980-1995)," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td127, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2007.
"Innovation and Employment Effects in Services: A Review of the Literature and an Agenda for Research,"
The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 193-214, April.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2007. "Innovation and Employment Effects in Services: A Review of the Literature and an Agenda for Research," Post-Print halshs-01133194, HAL.
- Rachel Levy & Pascale Roux & Sandrine Wolff, 2009. "An analysis of science–industry collaborative patterns in a large European University," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 1-23, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:19:y:2007:i:4:p:505-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.