The impact of Foreign Direct Investments on employment: the case of the Macedonian manufacturing sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aneta Krstevska & Magdalena Petrovska, 2012.
"The economic impacts of the foreign direct investments: panel estimation by sectors on the case of Macedonian economy,"
Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice,
Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 1(2), pages 55-73.
- Aneta Krstevska & Magdalena Petrovska, 2011. "The economic impacts of the foreign direct investments: panel estimation by sectors on the case of Macedonian economy," Working Papers 2011-02, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- John H. Dunning & Sarianna M. Lundan, 2008. "Multinational Enterprises and the Global Economy, Second Edition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3215.
- Kostas Axarloglou & Mike Pournarakis, 2007. "Do All Foreign Direct Investment Inflows Benefit the Local Economy?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 424-445, March.
- Aristidis Bitzenis & John Marangos & Valentina Nuskova, 2007. "Motives for Foreign Direct Investment in the Manufacturing Sector in FYR Macedonia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 505-527.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Mario Holzner & Michael Landesmann & Johannes Pöschl & Hermine Vidovic, 2016. "Improving Competitiveness in the Balkan Region – Opportunities and Limits," wiiw Research Reports 411, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Olney, William W., 2013.
"A race to the bottom? Employment protection and foreign direct investment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 191-203.
- William W. Olney, 2010. "A Race to the Bottom? Employment Protection and Foreign Direct Investment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-02, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Aug 2013.
- William W. Olney, 2010. "A Race to the Bottom? Employment Protection and Foreign Direct Investment," Center for Development Economics 2011-05, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Aug 2013.
- Slavica Penev & Matija Rojec, 2014. "The Future Of Fdi In South Eastern European Countries: Messages From New Eu Member States," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 59(202), pages 43-68, July – Se.
- Markus Leibrecht & Johann Scharler, 2009.
"How important is employment protection legislation for Foreign Direct Investment flows in Central and Eastern European countries?,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 17(2), pages 275-295, April.
- Markus Leibrecht & Johann Scharler, 2007. "How Important is Employment Protection Legislation for Foreign Direct Investment Flows in Central and Eastern European Countries?," Economics working papers 2007-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; employment; manufacturing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:journl:y:2017:v:8:p:147-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .