Labor Market Rigidity And Foreign Direct Investment: The Case Of Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerda Dewit & Holger Görg & Catia Montagna, 2009. "Should I stay or should I go? Foreign direct investment, employment protection and domestic anchorage," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(1), pages 93-110, April.
- Hazel Parcon, 2008. "Labor Market Flexibility as a Determinant of FDI Inflows," Working Papers 200807, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Juan C. Botero & Simeon Djankov & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2004.
"The Regulation of Labor,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(4), pages 1339-1382.
- Juan Botero & Simeon Djankov & Rafael LaPorta & Florencio López-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "The Regulation of Labor," Working Paper 19483, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Botero, J. C. & Djankov, S. & Porta, R. L. & Lopez-de-Silanes, F. & Shleifer, Andrei, 2004. "The Regulation of Labor," Scholarly Articles 27867241, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Juan Botero, 2003. "The Regulation of Labor," NBER Working Papers 9756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998.
"How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 115-135, June.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olney, William W., 2013.
"A race to the bottom? Employment protection and foreign direct investment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 191-203.
- William W. Olney, 2010. "A Race to the Bottom? Employment Protection and Foreign Direct Investment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-02, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Aug 2013.
- William W. Olney, 2010. "A Race to the Bottom? Employment Protection and Foreign Direct Investment," Center for Development Economics 2011-05, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Aug 2013.
- Markus Leibrecht & Johann Scharler, 2009.
"How important is employment protection legislation for Foreign Direct Investment flows in Central and Eastern European countries?,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 17(2), pages 275-295, April.
- Markus Leibrecht & Johann Scharler, 2007. "How Important is Employment Protection Legislation for Foreign Direct Investment Flows in Central and Eastern European Countries?," Economics working papers 2007-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Bruce Blonigen, 2005.
"A Review of the Empirical Literature on FDI Determinants,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 383-403, December.
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2005. "A Review of the Empirical Literature on FDI Determinants," NBER Working Papers 11299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Escobari & Diego E. Vacaflores, 2015.
"Expectations and the Dynamic Feedback between Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 121-136, March.
- Escobari, Diego & Vacaflores, Diego, 2014. "Expectations and the Dynamic Feedback between Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 58657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:05:n:s0217590815501131 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Labor Flexibility; Economic Integration; Trade and Labor Market Interactions.;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:13:y:2013:i:1_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.