Labor Market Flexibility as a Determinant of FDI Inflows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Blonigen, 2005.
"A Review of the Empirical Literature on FDI Determinants,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 383-403, December.
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2005. "A Review of the Empirical Literature on FDI Determinants," NBER Working Papers 11299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheng, Leonard K. & Kwan, Yum K., 2000. "What are the determinants of the location of foreign direct investment? The Chinese experience," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 379-400, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:05:n:s0217590815501131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mogab, J. & Kishan, R. & Vacaflores, D.E., 2013. "Labor Market Rigidity And Foreign Direct Investment: The Case Of Europe," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 35-54.
- Mina, Wasseem & Jaeck, Louis, 2015.
"Labor Market Flexibility and FDI Flows: Evidence from Oil-Rich GCC and Middle Income Countries,"
62652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wasseem Mina & Louis Jaeck, 2015. "Labor Market Flexibility and FDI Flows: Evidence from Oil-Rich GCC and Middle Income Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1501, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Per Skedinger, 2010. "Employment Protection Legislation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13686.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:630-644 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Baez, 2014.
"“A panel data analysis of FDI and informal labor markets”,"
IREA Working Papers
201404, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2014.
- Antonio Baez, 2014. "“A panel data analysis of FDI and informal labor markets”," AQR Working Papers 201402, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Feb 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; labor market flexibility;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:200807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .