La realidad del contrato de trabajo y su situación en Suramérica
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Stegman & T. Stegman, 2004. "Labour market reform and the macroeconomic efficiency of the labour market in Australia," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 743-766, September.
- David H. Autor & Alan Manning & Christopher L. Smith, 2016.
"The Contribution of the Minimum Wage to US Wage Inequality over Three Decades: A Reassessment,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 58-99, January.
- David H. Autor & Alan Manning & Christopher L. Smith, 2010. "The Contribution of the Minimum Wage to U.S. Wage Inequality over Three Decades: A Reassessment," NBER Working Papers 16533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Autor & Alan Manning & Christopher L. Smith, 2010. "The contribution of the minimum wage to U.S. wage inequality over three decades: a reassessment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-60, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- David H. Autor & Alan Manning & Christopher L. Smith, 2010. "The Contribution of the Minimum Wage to U.S. Wage Inequality over Three Decades: A Reassessment," CEP Discussion Papers dp1025, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Autor, David H. & Manning, Alan & Smith, Christopher L., 2016. "The contribution of the minimum wage to US wage inequality over three decades: a reassessment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64590, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Alexander Muravyev, 2012. "Labour market institutions and labour market performance," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 20(2), pages 235-269, April.
- Shanthi Nataraj & Francisco Perez-Arce & Krishna B. Kumar & Sinduja V. Srinivasan, 2014. "The Impact Of Labor Market Regulation On Employment In Low-Income Countries: A Meta-Analysis," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 551-572, July.
- Cruces, Guillermo Antonio & Ham, Andrés, 2010. "La flexibilidad laboral en América Latina: las reformas pasadas y las perspectivas futuras," Documentos de Proyectos 291, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin, 2000.
"The Decline In Demand For Unskilled Labor: An Empirical Analysis Method And Its Application To France,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(4), pages 596-607, November.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin, 1998. "The Decline in Demand for Unskilled Labor : An Empirical Analysis Method and its Application to France," Working Papers 98-53, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Mogab, J. & Kishan, R. & Vacaflores, D.E., 2013. "Labor Market Rigidity And Foreign Direct Investment: The Case Of Europe," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 35-54.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ext:derech:1088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carolina Esguerra). General contact details of provider: http://www.uexternado.edu.co/derecho .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.