FDI into transition economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan Vujačić & Jelica Petrović Vujačić, 2016. "Privatization In Serbia – An Assesment Before The Last Round," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 61(209), pages 45-78, April - J.
- Arslan, Ahmad & Tarba, Shlomo Y. & Larimo, Jorma, 2015. "FDI entry strategies and the impacts of economic freedom distance: Evidence from Nordic FDIs in transitional periphery of CIS and SEE," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 997-1008.
- Saul Estrin, 2017. "Foreign direct investment and employment in transition economies," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 330-330, January.
- Ramona Jimborean & Anna Kelber, 2017.
"Foreign Direct Investment Drivers and Growth in Central and Eastern Europe in the Aftermath of the 2007 Global Financial Crisis,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(1), pages 23-54, March.
- R. Jimborean & A. Kelber, 2014. "Foreign direct investment drivers and growth in Central and Eastern Europe in the aftermath of the 2007 global financial crisis," Working papers 488, Banque de France.
- Gheorghe H. Popescu, 2014. "FDI and Economic Growth in Central and Eastern Europe," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-15, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:22:y:2014:i:2:p:281-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.