Restructuring of manufacturing industry in the central and east european countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Havlik, 2007.
"Structural Change and Trade Integration on EU-NIS Borders,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Peter Havlik, 2007. "Structural Change and Trade Integration on EU–NIS Borders," wiiw Research Reports 340, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Peter Havlik, 2015. "Patterns of Structural Change in the New EU Member States," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 3, pages 133-157, September.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2006.
"Convergence and FDI in an enlarged EU: what can we learn from the experience of cohesion countries for the CEECS?,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2006-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2006. "Convergence and FDI in an enlarged EU : what can we learn from the experience of cohesion countries for the CEECS ?," Working Papers hal-00972693, HAL.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2006. "Convergence and FDI in an enlarged EU : what can we learn from the experience of cohesion countries for the CEECS ?," Sciences Po publications 2006-12, Sciences Po.
- Alena Zemplinerova, 2010. "Competition policy and economic analysis: What can we learn from firm and industry data?," CERGE-EI Books, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague, edition 1, number b07, November.
- repec:got:cegedp:63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gundel, Sebastian, 2007. "Declining export prices due to increased competition from NIC: Evidence from Germany and the CEEC," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 63, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Peter Havlik, 2005. "Structural Change, Productivity and Employment in the New EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 313, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; EU candidate countries; industrial restructuring; trade specialization; integration;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2003:y:2003:i:1:id:204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.