Foreign Direct Investments: A Comparison of EAEU, DCFTA and Selected EU-CEE Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabor Hunya, 2002. "Recent Impacts of Foreign Direct Investment on Growth and Restructuring in Central European Transition Countries," wiiw Research Reports 284, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Gábor HUNYA & Sándor RICHTER, 2011. "Mutual trade and investment of the Visegrad countries before and after their EU accession," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 77-91, December.
- Peter Havlik, 2003. "Restructuring of manufacturing industry in the central and east european countries," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2003(1), pages 19-36.
- Peter Havlik & Michael Landesmann & Robert Stehrer, 2001. "Competitiveness of CEE Industries: Evidence From Foreign Trade Specialization and Quality Indicators," wiiw Research Reports 278, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Mario Holzner & Michael Landesmann & Johannes Pöschl & Hermine Vidovic, 2016. "Improving Competitiveness in the Balkan Region – Opportunities and Limits," wiiw Research Reports 411, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Amat Adarov & Kateryna Bornukova & Rumen Dobrinsky & Peter Havlik & Gabor Hunya & Dzmitry Kruk & Olga Pindyuk, 2016. "The Belarus Economy: The Challenges of Stalled Reforms," wiiw Research Reports 413, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Rober Stehrer & Roman Stöllinger, 2015. "The Central European Manufacturin Core: What is Driving Regional Production Sharing?," FIW Research Reports series VI-002, FIW.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Michael A. Landesmann, 2003. "Structural features of economic integration in an enlarged Europe: patterns of catching-up and industrial specialisation," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 181, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2006.
"Convergence and FDI in an enlarged EU: what can we learn from the experience of cohesion countries for the CEECS?,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2006-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2006. "Convergence and FDI in an enlarged EU : what can we learn from the experience of cohesion countries for the CEECS ?," Sciences Po publications 2006-12, Sciences Po.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2006. "Convergence and FDI in an enlarged EU : what can we learn from the experience of cohesion countries for the CEECS ?," Working Papers hal-00972693, HAL.
- Peter Havlik, 2005. "Structural Change, Productivity and Employment in the New EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 313, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Éltető, Andrea & Udvari, Beáta, 2018. "Nemzetköziesedés a válság után - a magyar kis- és középvállalatok exportjára ható tényezők [Internationalisation since the crisis - factors affecting exports by small and medium-sized Hungarian ent," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 402-425.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Segnana, Maria Luigia, 2003. "Growth at the EU periphery: the next enlargement," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 827-862.
- Vasily Astrov, 2001. "Structure of Trade in Manufactured Products Between Southeast European Countries and the European Union," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 14, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Peter Huber, 2009. "FAMO Fachkräftemonitoring. Regelmäßige Erhebung des Angebots und des Bedarfs an Fachkräften in der Grenzregion Ostösterreichs mit der Slowakei. FAMO I: Wirtschaftliche Entwicklung in der CENTROPE-Regi," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 37425.
- Landesmann, Michael A. & Stöllinger, Roman, 2019. "Structural change, trade and global production networks: An ‘appropriate industrial policy’ for peripheral and catching-up economies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 7-23.
- Tinatin Akhvlediani & Katarzyna Śledziewska, 2017. "The Impacts of Common Commercial Policy on Export Performances of Visegrad Countries," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2017(1), pages 3-18.
- Śledziewska Katarzyna & Akhvlediani Tinatin, 2017. "What Determines Export Performances in High‑tech Industries," Central European Economic Journal, Sciendo, vol. 1(48), pages 37-49, November.
- Peter Howard-Jones & Jens Hölscher & Dragana Radicic, 2017. "Firm Productivity In The Western Balkans: The Impact Of European Union Membership And Access To Finance," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 62(215), pages 7-52, October –.
- JÃ¡nos GÃ¡cs, 2003. "Transition, EU Accession and Structural Convergence," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 271-303, September.
- Michael Landesmann & Roman Stöllinger, 2018. "Structural Change, Trade and Global Production Networks," wiiw Policy Notes 21, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Walter Paternesi Meloni, 2018. "Italy’s Price Competitiveness: An Empirical Assessment Through Export Elasticities," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 4(3), pages 421-462, November.
- Murat Arsel & Andrew M. Fischer, 2015. "Forum 2015," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(4), pages 700-732, July.
- Peter Havlik, 2015.
"Patterns of Structural Change in the New EU Member States,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 3, pages 133-157, September.
- Peter Havlik, 2014. "Patterns of Structural Change in the New EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 394, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Agnes Kügler & Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Cornelius Hirsch, 2021. "Labour Market Effects of Trade in a Small Open Economy," WIFO Working Papers 624, WIFO.
- Andreea Vass, 2005. "Romania and the trade and the development approaches to CEE convergence with the EU, under the competitive pressures of integration," IWE Working Papers 151, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Egert, Balazs & Drine, Imed & Lommatzsch, Kirsten & Rault, Christophe, 2003.
"The Balassa-Samuelson effect in Central and Eastern Europe: myth or reality?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 552-572, September.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Imed Drine & Kirsten Lommatzsch & Christophe Rault, 2002. "The Balassa-Samuelson effect in Central and Eastern Europe: Myth or reality?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 483, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balázs Égert & Imed Drine & Kirsten Lommatzsch & Christophe Rault, 2005. "The Balassa-Samuelson Effect in Central and Eastern Europe: Myth or Reality?," Documents de recherche 05-15, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Balázs Égert & Imed Drine & Kirsten Lommatzsch & Christophe Rault, 2003. "The Balassa-Samuelson effect in Central and Eastern Europe: Myth or reality?," Post-Print hal-02878012, HAL.
- Sabina Silajdzic & Eldin Mehic, 2016. "Absorptive Capabilities, FDI, and Economic Growth in Transition Economies," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(4), pages 904-922, April.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; FDI flows and stocks; Eastern Europe; Belarus; Georgia; Moldova; Kazakhstan; Russia; Ukraine; FDI by key partners and sectors;
All these keywords.
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2018-07-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2018-07-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2018-07-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TRA-2018-07-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Customer service (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.