Competitiveness of CEE Industries: Evidence From Foreign Trade Specialization and Quality Indicators
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:52:y:2016:i:4:p:904-922 is not listed on IDEAS
- Onaran, Özlem, 2007.
"Jobless growth in the Central and Eastern European Countries. A country specific panel data analysis for the manufacturing industry,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
372, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Özlem Onaran, 2007. "Jobless growth in the Central and Eastern European Countries: A country specific panel data analysis for the manufacturing industry," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp103, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Gács, János, 2002. "Structural Change and Catching Up: Experience of the Ten Candidate Countries," MPRA Paper 60339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olczyk, Magdalena, 2008. "The competitiveness of Polish manufacturing export on the EU market in the years 2004-2006," MPRA Paper 33651, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Egert, Balazs & Drine, Imed & Lommatzsch, Kirsten & Rault, Christophe, 2003.
"The Balassa-Samuelson effect in Central and Eastern Europe: myth or reality?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 552-572, September.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Imed Drine & Kirsten Lommatzsch & Christophe Rault, 2002. "The Balassa-Samuelson effect in Central and Eastern Europe: Myth or reality?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 483, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balázs Égert & Imed Drine & Kirsten Lommatzsch & Christophe Rault, 2005. "The Balassa-Samuelson Effect in Central and Eastern Europe: Myth or Reality?," Documents de recherche 05-15, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Özlem Onaran, 2008. "Jobless Growth in the Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers wp165, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Michael A. Landesmann, 2003. "Structural features of economic integration in an enlarged Europe: patterns of catching-up and industrial specialisation," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 181, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Jože P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Maja Ferjančič, 2011. "The Growing Export Performance of Transition Economies: EU Market Access versus Supply Capacity Factors," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(4), pages 489-509, December.
- Gabor Bekes & Balazs Murakozy & Zsuzsa Munkacsi & Gabor Oblath, 2013. "Unit Values, Unit Labor Costs and Trade Performance in Four Central European Countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1329, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2015.
"Bright past, shady future? Past and potential future export performance of CEE countries in a comparative perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 306-335, September.
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2013. "Bright past, shady future? Past and potential future export performance of CEE countries in a comparative perspective," LICOS Discussion Papers 33413, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- JÃ¡nos GÃ¡cs, 2003. "Transition, EU Accession and Structural Convergence," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 271-303, September.
- O. Kostoska & P. Mitrevski, 2016. "Evaluating foreign trade specialization and qualitative competitiveness of a transition economy: the case of Macedonia," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(3), pages 633-655, August.
- Joze P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Maja Ferjancic, 2008. "Growing export performance of transition economies: EU market access versus supply capacity factors," LICOS Discussion Papers 20208, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Segnana, Maria Luigia, 2003. "Growth at the EU periphery: the next enlargement," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 827-862.
- Sabina Silajdzic & Eldin Mehic, 2016. "Absorptive Capabilities, FDI, and Economic Growth in Transition Economies," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(4), pages 904-922, April.
- Matija Rojec & Janez Sustersic & Bostjan Vasle & Marijana Bednas & Slavica Jurancic, 2004. "The rise and decline of gradualism in Slovenia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 459-482.
- Stephan, Johannes, 2003. "EU Accession Countries’ Specialisation Patterns in Foreign Trade and Domestic Production - What can we infer for catch-up prospects?," IWH Discussion Papers 184, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Balazs Egert & Amina Lahrèche-Revil, 2003. "Estimating the Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rate of Central and Eastern European Countries; The EMU Enlargement Perspective," Working Papers 2003-05, CEPII research center.
- Sebastian Ion CEPTUREANU, 2015. "Competitiveness Of Smes," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(2), pages 55-67, June.
- Vasily Astrov, 2001. "Structure of Trade in Manufactured Products Between Southeast European Countries and the European Union," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 14, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Soós, Károly Attila, 2002.
"Az átmeneti gazdaságok EU-exportja nemzetközi összehasonlításban, 1993-2000
[International comparison of EU exports by transitional economies, 1993-2000]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1063-1080.
More about this item
KeywordsEU candidate countries; competitiveness; trade specialization; catching-up; structural and technological change;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .