Recent Impacts of Foreign Direct Investment on Growth and Restructuring in Central European Transition Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:58:y:2006:i:6:p:881-902 is not listed on IDEAS
- Günther, Jutta, 2004. "Technological capability of foreign and West German investors in East Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 189, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Lehmann, Harald & Günther, Jutta, 2004. "Technology spillovers from external investors in East Germany: no overall effects in favor of domestic firms," IWH Discussion Papers 198, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Michael A. Landesmann, 2003. "Structural features of economic integration in an enlarged Europe: patterns of catching-up and industrial specialisation," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 181, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2006.
"Convergence and FDI in an enlarged EU: what can we learn from the experience of cohesion countries for the CEECS?,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2006-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2006. "Convergence and FDI in an enlarged EU : what can we learn from the experience of cohesion countries for the CEECS ?," Working Papers hal-00972693, HAL.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2006. "Convergence and FDI in an enlarged EU : what can we learn from the experience of cohesion countries for the CEECS ?," Sciences Po publications 2006-12, Sciences Po.
- Andreea Vass, 2005. "Romania and the trade and the development approaches to CEE convergence with the EU, under the competitive pressures of integration," IWE Working Papers 151, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Joze P. Damijan & Marko Glaznar & Janez Prasnikar & Saso Polanec, 2004. "Export vs. FDI Behavior of Heterogenous Firms in Heterogenous Markets: Evidence from Sovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 14704, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Leon Podkaminer, 2003. "Monthly Report 03/2003," wiiw Monthly Reports 2003-03, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Murat Arsel & Andrew M. Fischer, 2015. "Forum 2015," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(4), pages 700-732, July.
- Miklos Szanyi, 2006. "Relationship of structural change and competitiveness in Hungarian manufacturing 1998-2003," IWE Working Papers 170, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Christian Bellak, 2004. "The Impact of Enlargement on the Race for FDI," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp086, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Gábor HUNYA & Sándor RICHTER, 2011. "Mutual trade and investment of the Visegrad countries before and after their EU accession," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 77-91, December.
- Peter Havlik, 2005. "Structural Change, Productivity and Employment in the New EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 313, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; competitiveness; CEECs; manufacturing; economic policy; EU enlargement;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .