Patterns of Structural Change in the New EU Member States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fagerberg, Jan, 2000.
"Technological progress, structural change and productivity growth: a comparative study,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 393-411, December.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2000. "Technological Progress, Structural Change and Productivity Growth: A Comparative Study," Working Papers 5, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- de Vries, Gaaitzen J. & Erumban, Abdul A. & Timmer, Marcel P. & Voskoboynikov, Ilya & Wu, Harry X., 2012.
"Deconstructing the BRICs: Structural transformation and aggregate productivity growth,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 211-227.
- Voskoboynikov, I. & Timmer, M.P. & Vries, G.J. de & Erumban, A. A. & Wu H.X., 2011. "Deconstructing the BRICs: Structural Transformation and Aggregate Productivity Growth," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-121, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Gaaitzen J. de Vries & Abdul A. Erumban & Marcel P. Timmer & Ilya B. Voskoboynikov & Harry X. Wu, 2011. "Deconstructing The BRICs: Structural Transformation And Aggregate Productivity Growth," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/EC/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Peter Havlik, 2005. "Central and East European Industry in an Enlarged European Union: Restructuring, Specialisation and Catching-up," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 102, pages 107-132.
- Peter Havlik, 2014. "Patterns of Structural Change in the New EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 394, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Peter Havlik, 2003. "Restructuring of manufacturing industry in the central and east european countries," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2003(1).
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Szirmai, Adam, 2000. "Productivity growth in Asian manufacturing: the structural bonus hypothesis examined," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 371-392, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2017:i:215:p:7-52 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Restructuring; Growth; Output; Employment; Crisis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmn:journl:y:2015:i:3:p:133-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Campbelle). General contact details of provider: http://www.eaco.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.