The CEECs in the Enlarged Europe: Convergence Patterns, Specialization and Labour Market Implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2006.
"The effect of FDI and foreign trade on wages in the Central and Eastern European Countries in the post-transition era: A sectoral analysis,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp094, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Onaran, Özlem & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2006. "The effect of FDI and foreign trade on wages in the Central and Eastern European Countries in the post-transition era: A sectoral analysis," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1450, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Kirsten Lommatzsch & Silke Tober, 2004. "Productivity Growth and the Real Appreciation of the Accession Countries' Currencies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-675, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ivan Angelov, 2004. "Accelerated Economic Development – Theory and Practice," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 3-33.
- Lommatzsch, Kirsten & Tober, Silke, 2004. "What is behind the real appreciation of the accession countries' currencies?: An investigation of the PPI-based real exchange rate," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 383-403, December.
- Matija Rojec & Janez Sustersic & Bostjan Vasle & Marijana Bednas & Slavica Jurancic, 2004. "The rise and decline of gradualism in Slovenia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 459-482.
- Peter Havlik, 2014. "Patterns of Structural Change in the New EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 394, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Sustersic, Janez, 2009. "Endogenous gradualism and the Slovenian puzzle," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 265-274, June.
- Christian Bellak, 2004. "The Impact of Enlargement on the Race for FDI," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp086, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Anna Iara & Iulia Traistaru, 2004. "Integration, Regional Specialization and Growth Differentials in EU Acceding Countries: Evidence from Hungary," ERSA conference papers ersa04p298, European Regional Science Association.
- Dr Johannes Stephan, 2004.
"Evolving Structural Patterns in the Enlarging European Division of Labour: Sectoral and Branch Specialisation and the Potentials for Closing the Productivity Gap,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Dr Johannes Stephan, 2008. "Evolving Structural Patterns in the Enlarging European Division of Labour: Sectoral and Branch Specialisation and the Potentials for Closing the Productivity Gap," Working Papers id:1650, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural change; international specialization; catching-up; convergence; Central and Eastern Europe; EU enlargement; international integration and labour markets;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .