Report NEP-HIS-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Teresa da Silva Lopes & Mark Casson, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, Brands and the Development of Global Business," Working Papers 2, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Cousins, Mel, 2007. "The politics of poor law reform in early twentieth century Ireland," MPRA Paper 5535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Angeles, 2007. "GDP per capita or Real Wages? Making sense of coflicting views on pre-industrial Europe," Working Papers 2007_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Aoki, Reiko, 2007. "Innovation and Incentives in Japan Focus on pre-Meiji," Discussion Paper Series a492, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Iyigun, Murat, 2007. "Monotheism (From a Sociopolitical and Economic Perspective)," IZA Discussion Papers 3116, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brückner, Markus & Ciccone, Antonio, 2007. "Growth, Democracy, and Civil War," CEPR Discussion Papers 6568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2007. "Welfare Theory: History and Modern Results," Umeå Economic Studies 726, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Harrison, Mark & Markevich, Andrei, 2007. "Quantity Versus Quality in the Soviet Market for Weapons," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 822, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Cuéllar Villar, Domingo, 2007. "El ferrocarril en España, siglos XIX y XX: una visión en el largo plazo," Working Papers in Economic History 2007/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Bodea, Cristina & Elbadawi, Ibrahim A., 2007. "Riots, coups and civil war : revisiting the greed and grievance debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4397, The World Bank.
- Leonid Borodkin & Brigitte Granville & Carol Scott Leonard, 2007. "The Rural Urban Wage Gap in the Industrialization of Russia, 1884-1910," Working Papers 1, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Engdahl, Torbjörn & Ögren, Anders, 2007. "Multiple paper monies in Sweden, 1789-1903: Substitution or complementarity?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 678, Stockholm School of Economics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France, 2007. "Long-Run Longevity Effects of a Nutritional Shock Early in Life: The Dutch Potato Famine of 1846–1847," IZA Discussion Papers 3123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).