The Rural Urban Wage Gap in the Industrialization of Russia, 1884-1910
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Borodkin, Leonid & Granville, Brigitte & Leonard, Carol Scott, 2008. "The rural/urban wage gap in the industrialisation of Russia, 1884–1910," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 67-95, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1987. "Did English Factor Markets Fail during the Industrial Revolution?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(4), pages 641-678, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nafziger, Steven, 2010. "Peasant communes and factor markets in late nineteenth-century Russia," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 381-402, October.
- Andrei Markevich & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2017. "The Economic Effects of the Abolition of Serfdom: Evidence from the Russian Empire," Working Papers w0237, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-11-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2007-11-24 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HIS-2007-11-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAB-2007-11-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-11-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgs:wpaper:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro S. Martins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgqmwuk.html .