Did English Factor Markets Fail during the Industrial Revolution?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norman Gemmell, & Tim Lloyd, & Marina Mathew, "undated". "Dynamic Sectoral Linkages and Structural Change in a Developing Economy," Discussion Papers 98/3, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Borodkin, Leonid & Granville, Brigitte & Leonard, Carol Scott, 2008.
"The rural/urban wage gap in the industrialisation of Russia, 1884–1910,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 67-95, April.
- Leonid Borodkin & Brigitte Granville & Carol Scott Leonard, 2007. "The Rural Urban Wage Gap in the Industrialization of Russia, 1884-1910," Working Papers 1, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Jonathan J Adams, 2017. "Urbanization, Long-Run Growth, and the Demographic Transition," Working Papers 001001, University of Florida, Department of Economics.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Domestic Reshufflings, Such as Transport and Coal, Do Not Explain the Modern World," MPRA Paper 18925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simpson, James, 2000. "Labour markets and rural unrest in Spanish agriculture, 1860-1936," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 8561, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Allen, Robert C., 2001. "The Great Divergence in European Wages and Prices from the Middle Ages to the First World War," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 411-447, October.
- Vollrath, Dietrich, 2009. "How important are dual economy effects for aggregate productivity?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 325-334, March.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Foreign Trade Was Not an Engine of Growth," MPRA Paper 19723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:39:y:1987:i:4:p:641-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .