Report NEP-TRA-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- T. Dohmen & H. Lehmann & M. E. Schaffer, 2007. "Wage determination and wage inequality inside a Russian firm in late transition: Evidence from personnel data - 1997 to 2002," Working Papers 606, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jurajda, Štepán & Terrell, Katherine, 2007. "Regional Unemployment and Human Capital in Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 3176, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrén, Daniela & Andrén, Thomas, 2007. "Occupational Gender Composition and Wages in Romania: From Planned Equality to Market Inequality?," IZA Discussion Papers 3152, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lars Osberg & Jiaping Shao & Kuan Xu, 2007. "The Growth of Poor Children in China 1991-2000: Why Food Subsidies May Matter," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive wider_nov_18_2007.pdf, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Abe, Naohito & Dolgopyatova, Tatiana G. & Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2007. "The Internal Control System of Russian Corporations," Discussion Paper Series b36, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Haan, Peter & Myck, Michal, 2007. "Safety Net Still in Transition: Labour Market Incentive Effects of Extending Social Support in Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 3157, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arjan Lejour & Gerard Verweij & A. Mervar, 2007. "The economic effects Croatia's accession to the EU," CPB Document 154, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Tanasie, Anca & Fratostiteanu, Cosmin, 2007. "Romania And The Euro. A Relative Positioning Among The Candidates," MPRA Paper 5832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Gooptu, Sudarshan, 2007. "Growth diagnostics for a resource-rich transition economy : the case of Mongolia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4396, The World Bank.
- 岩﨑, 一郎, 2007. "取締役会構成とその内生性 : ロシア株式会社の実証分析, Board Formation and its Endogeneity: An Empirical Analysis of Russian Corporations," Discussion Paper Series b37, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Leonid Borodkin & Brigitte Granville & Carol Scott Leonard, 2007. "The Rural Urban Wage Gap in the Industrialization of Russia, 1884-1910," Working Papers 1, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Chamon, Marcos & Prasad, Eswar, 2007. "Why Are Saving Rates of Urban Households in China Rising?," IZA Discussion Papers 3191, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ravallion, Martin, 2007. "How relevant is targeting to the success of an antipoverty program ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4385, The World Bank.
- Brigitte Granville & Carol Scott Leonard, 2007. "Do Institutions Matter for Technological Change in Transition Economies? The Case of the Russia’s 89 regions and republics," Working Papers 4, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Pagés, Carmen & Stampini, Marco, 2007. "No Education, No Good Jobs? Evidence on the Relationship between Education and Labor Market Segmentation," IZA Discussion Papers 3187, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Novak, Branko & Sajter, Domagoj, 2007. "Causes Of Bankruptcy In Europe And Croatia," MPRA Paper 5833, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2007.
- Wolfgang Steffen & Johannes Stephan, 2007. "The Role of the Human Capital and Managerial Skills in Explaining the Productivity Gaps between East and West," IWH Discussion Papers 11, Halle Institute for Economic Research.