Growth diagnostics for a resource-rich transition economy : the case of Mongolia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:15:y:2010:i:01:n:s1084946710001427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronnås, Per., 2011. "Challenges for achieving job-rich and inclusive growth in Mongolia," ILO Working Papers 994658443402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:465844 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dragan TEVDOVSKI & Vladimir FILIPOVSKI & Igor IVANOVSKI, 2014. "A Diagnostics Approach To Economic Growth In Small Open Economies: The Case Of The Republic Of Macedonia," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 13, pages 47-68, June.
- Yaroslava Babych & Michael Fuenfzig, 2012. "An Application of the Growth Diagnostics Framework: The Case of Georgia," Working Papers 001-12, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Debt Markets; Economic Theory&Research; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-11-24 (Development)
- NEP-TRA-2007-11-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .