A Diagnostics Approach To Economic Growth In Small Open Economies: The Case Of The Republic Of Macedonia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yaroslava Babych & Michael Fuenfzig, 2012. "An Application of the Growth Diagnostics Framework: The Case of Georgia," Working Papers 001-12, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Magnoli Bocchi, Alessandro, 2008. "Rising growth, declining investment : the puzzle of the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4472, The World Bank.
- Marcela Meléndez Arjona & Arturo Harker Roa, 2008.
"Revisiting economic growth in Colombia. A microeconomic perspective,"
Working Papers Series. Documentos de Trabajo
- Meléndez Arjona, Marcela & Harker, Arturo, 2011. "Revisiting Economic Growth in Colombia: A Microeconomic Perspective," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3706, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Arturo Harker & Marcela Melendez, 2008. "Revisiting Economic Growth in Colombia: A Microeconomic Perspective," Research Department Publications 2006, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:idb:brikps:72778 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Hausmann & Bailey Klinger & Rodrigo Wagner, 2008. "Doing Growth Diagnostics in Practice: A 'Mindbook'," CID Working Papers 177, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Ricardo Hausmann, 2008. "In Search of the Chains that Hold Brazil Back," CID Working Papers 180, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Colin C. Williams & Sara Nadin, 2012. "Tackling Undeclared Work in the European Union," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(2), pages 20-25, July.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:02:y:2011:i:02:n:s1793993311000300 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Hausmann & Dani Rodrik, 2005. "Self-Discovery in a Development Strategy for El Salvador," Economía Journal, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2005), pages 43-101, August.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Gooptu, Sudarshan, 2007. "Growth diagnostics for a resource-rich transition economy : the case of Mongolia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4396, The World Bank.
- Ricardo Hausmann, 2006.
"Economic Growth: Shared Beliefs, Shared Disappointments?,"
CID Working Papers
125, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Hausmann, Ricardo, 2006. "Economic Growth: Shared Beliefs, Shared Disappointments?," Working Paper Series rwp06-030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- repec:idb:brikps:81002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kunal Sen & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2011. "A diagnostics approach to economic growth and employment policy in low income economies: The case of Kosovo," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 132-154, January.
- World Bank, 2008. "Kenya : Accelerating and Sustaining Inclusive Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18927, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meerim Sydykova, 2015. "Diagnosing Growth Constraints in Central Asia: The Case of the Kyrgyz Republic," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1626, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic development; growth diagnostics; economic reform; Macedonia;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2014:i:13:tevdovskid. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.