Rethinking The Growth Diagnostics Approach: Questions From The Practitioners
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Easterly, 2002. "The Elusive Quest for Growth: Economists' Adventures and Misadventures in the Tropics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550423, December.
- Dani Rodrik, 2007. "Introductiion to One Economics, Many Recipes: Globalization, Institutions, and Economic Growth," Introductory Chapters, in: One Economics, Many Recipes: Globalization, Institutions, and Economic Growth, Princeton University Press.
- Ricardo Hausmann, 2006.
"Economic Growth: Shared Beliefs, Shared Disappointments?,"
CID Working Papers
125, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Hausmann, Ricardo, 2006. "Economic Growth: Shared Beliefs, Shared Disappointments?," Working Paper Series rwp06-030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- World Bank, 2006. "Fostering Higher Growth and Employment in the Kingdom of Morocco," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7114, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2014.
"The binding constraint on growth in less developed Western Balkan countries,"
60020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2014. "The binding constraint on growth in less developed Western Balkan countries," MPRA Paper 60018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Bailey Klinger & Rodrigo Wagner, 2008. "Doing Growth Diagnostics in Practice: A 'Mindbook'," CID Working Papers 177, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Eric Kemp-Benedict & Crystal Drakes & Nella Canales, 2020. "A Climate-Economy Policy Model for Barbados," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Dragan TEVDOVSKI & Vladimir FILIPOVSKI & Igor IVANOVSKI, 2014. "A Diagnostics Approach To Economic Growth In Small Open Economies: The Case Of The Republic Of Macedonia," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 13, pages 47-68, June.
- Janssen, Matthijs J., 2019. "What bangs for your buck? Assessing the design and impact of Dutch transformative policy," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 78-94.
- Castañeda, Gonzalo & Chávez-Juárez, Florian & Guerrero, Omar A., 2018.
"How do governments determine policy priorities? Studying development strategies through spillover networks,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 335-361.
- Omar A. Guerrero & Gonzalo Casta~neda & Florian Ch'avez-Ju'arez, 2019. "How do governments determine policy priorities? Studying development strategies through spillover networks," Papers 1902.00432, arXiv.org.
- Matthijs Janssen, 2016. "What bangs for your bucks? Assessing the design and impact of transformative policy," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 16-05, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Dec 2016.
- Meerim Sydykova, 2015. "Diagnosing Growth Constraints in Central Asia: The Case of the Kyrgyz Republic," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1626, European Regional Science Association.
- Mauricio SANTAMARIA SALAMANCA & Gabriel PIRAQUIVE GALEANO & Gustavo HERNANDEZ DIAZ & Norberto ROJAS DELGADILLO, 2013. "Crecimiento económico y desempleo: Retos a largo plazo," Archivos de Economía 011202, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
- Harald HABERMANN & Pablo PADRUTT, 2011. "Growth Diagnostics: Strengths and Weaknesses of a Creative Analytical Framework to Identify Economic Growth Constraints in Developing Countries," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(7), pages 1-25, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth diagnostics; A11; B41; O10; O20;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:jicepx:v:02:y:2011:i:02:n:s1793993311000300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/jicep/jicep.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.