Diagnosing Growth Constraints in Central Asia: The Case of the Kyrgyz Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kunal Sen & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2011. "A diagnostics approach to economic growth and employment policy in low income economies: The case of Kosovo," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 132-154, January.
- Yaroslava Babych & Michael Fuenfzig, 2012. "An Application of the Growth Diagnostics Framework: The Case of Georgia," Working Papers 001-12, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Bailey Klinger & Rodrigo Wagner, 2008. "Doing Growth Diagnostics in Practice: A 'Mindbook'," CID Working Papers 177, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Dragan TEVDOVSKI & Vladimir FILIPOVSKI & Igor IVANOVSKI, 2014. "A Diagnostics Approach To Economic Growth In Small Open Economies: The Case Of The Republic Of Macedonia," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 13, pages 47-68, June.
- Jesus Felipe & Norio Usui & Arnelyn Abdon, 2011. "Rethinking The Growth Diagnostics Approach: Questions From The Practitioners," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(02), pages 251-276.
More about this item
Keywordsdevelopment economics; economic growth; growth diagnostic;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-11-01 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2015-11-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2015-11-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2015-11-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa15p1626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.