A diagnostics approach to economic growth and employment policy in low income economies: The case of Kosovo
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2014.
"The binding constraint on growth in less developed Western Balkan countries,"
60020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2014. "The binding constraint on growth in less developed Western Balkan countries," MPRA Paper 60018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Braha, Kushtrim & Cupak, Andrej & Qineti, Artan & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2018. "Food Demand System in Transition Economies: Evidence from Kosovo," 162nd Seminar, April 26-27, 2018, Budapest, Hungary 272050, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dragan TEVDOVSKI & Vladimir FILIPOVSKI & Igor IVANOVSKI, 2014. "A Diagnostics Approach To Economic Growth In Small Open Economies: The Case Of The Republic Of Macedonia," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 13, pages 47-68, June.
- Braha, Kushtrim & Cupák, Andrej & Pokrivčák, Ján & Qineti, Artan & Rizov, Marian, 2017.
"Economic analysis of the link between diet quality and health: Evidence from Kosovo,"
Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 27(PA), pages 261-274.
- Braha, Kushtrim & Cupak, Andrej & Pokrivcak, Jan & Qineti, Artan & Rizov, Marian, 2017. "Economic analysis of the link between diet quality and health: Evidence from Kosovo," Lincoln Economics and Finance Agecon Working Papers 265397, University of Lincoln, Lincoln International Business School.
- Fadil Sahiti & Helen Lawton Smith, 2017. "An application of growth diagnostics on the growth of firms: with evidence from Kosovo firms," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Meerim Sydykova, 2015. "Diagnosing Growth Constraints in Central Asia: The Case of the Kyrgyz Republic," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1626, European Regional Science Association.
- Braha, Kushtrim & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Qineti, Artan, 2015. "Spatial Price Transmission and Food Security: The case of Kosovo," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207843, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth diagnostics ; employment diagnostics ; Kosovo ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:23:y:2011:i:1:p:132-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.