The Washington Consensus: Assessing a Damaged Brand - Working Paper 213
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moon, Wanki & Pino, Gabriel, 2016. "Comparative Advantage or Competitive Advantage in Explaining Agricultural Trade?," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230031, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gisselquist Rachel M., 2015. "State Capability and Prospects for Close Co-ordination: Considerations for Industrial Policy in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 035, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Richard Baldwin, 2011.
"Trade And Industrialisation After Globalisation's 2nd Unbundling: How Building And Joining A Supply Chain Are Different And Why It Matters,"
NBER Working Papers
17716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2012. "Trade and industrialisation after globalisation’s 2nd unbundling: How building and joining a supply chain are different and why it matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 8768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jorge Thompson Araujo & Markus Brueckner & Mateo Clavijo & Ekaterina Vostroknutova & Konstantin M. Wacker, 2014. "Benchmarking the Determinants of Economic Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21318, The World Bank.
- Sauerland, Dirk, 2015. "Germany's social market economy: A blueprint for Latin American countries?," Wittener Diskussionspapiere zu alten und neuen Fragen der Wirtschaftswissenschaft 32/2015, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Jorge Thompson Araujo & Ekaterina Vostroknutova & Markus Brueckner & Mateo Clavijo & Konstantin M. Wacker, 2016. "Beyond Commodities," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 25321.
More about this item
KeywordsStabilization; reform; financial markets; macroeconomic policy; government; history of economic thought; institutions; Latin America; Caribbean;
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- N16 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N26 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N46 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2010-07-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-07-03 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .