Employment and decent work in the era of flexicurity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wan, Guanghua & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Rising inequality in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 651-653, December.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2008.
"Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 439-457, March.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Valerie Cerra, 2005. "Growth Dynamics; The Myth of Economic Recovery," IMF Working Papers 05/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery," Macroeconomics 0508008, EconWPA.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2007. "Growth dynamics: the myth of economic recovery," BIS Working Papers 226, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eswar S. Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei & M. Ayhan Kose, 2007.
"Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries,"
NBER Chapters,in: Globalization and Poverty, pages 457-516
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei & Ann Harrison, "undated". "Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility In Developing Countries," Working Paper 14902, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Eswar S. Prasad & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei & M. Ayhan Kose, 2004. "Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 10942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2004. "Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 4772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1984. "Micro heterogeneity of firms and the stability of industrial growth," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 249-274.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Bailey Klinger, 2008. "Growth Diagnostics: Perú," Research Department Publications 2005, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta & Ignazio Visco, 2000.
"Knowledge technology and economic growth: recent evidence from OECD countries,"
Working Paper Research
06, National Bank of Belgium.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta & Ignazio Visco, 2000. "Knowledge, Technology and Economic Growth: Recent Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 259, OECD Publishing.
- Fujiki, Hiroshi & Nakada, Sachiko-Kuroda & Tachibanaki, Toshiaki, 2001. "Structural Issues in the Japanese Labor Market: An Era of Variety, Equity, and Efficiency or an Era of Bipolarization?," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 19(S1), pages 177-208, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucie Davoine & Christine Erhel & Mathilde Guergoat-Larivière, 2008. "A Taxonomy of European Labour Markets Using Quality Indicators," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00317280, HAL.
- Santos, Miguel, 2010. "School to Work Transition, Employment Attainment and VET. Theories Guide for Policy Makers," MPRA Paper 24056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos, Miguel, 2010. "From Training to Labour Market. Holocletic Model," MPRA Paper 26617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mansour Omeira & Simel Esim & Sufyan Alissa, 2008. "Labor Governance and Economic Reform in the Middle East and North Africa: Lessons from Nordic Countries," Working Papers 436, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2008.
- Miguel Baião Santos, 2010. "Inserção no Mercado de Trabalho e Formação Profissional - Guia Teórico para Decisores," Working Papers wp052010, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
More about this item
KeywordsWorkers security; labour flexibility; decent work; developing countries; labour standards; employment diagnosis; productive employment; welfare; flexicurity; Sécurité des travailleurs; flexibilité du travail; économie en développement; normes internationales de travail; diagnostic d'emploi; couverture sociale; flexicurité;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00590452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .