Sustainable capitalism or ethical transnationalism: Offshore production and economic development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sabel, Charles & O'Rourke, Dara & Fung, Archon, 2000. "Ratcheting labor standards : regulation for continuous improvement in the global workplace," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23071, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Weisbrot & Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2005.
"Scorecard on Development: 25 Years of Diminished Progress,"
CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs
2005-30, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mark Weisbrot & Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2006. "The Scorecard on Development: 25 Years of Diminished Progress," Working Papers 31, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Mark Weisbrot & Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2006. "The Scorecard on Development: 25 Years of Diminished Progress," Working Papers 32, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Lauriane Robert & Rachel Bocquet & Elodie Gardet, 2016. "Intra-Organisational Drivers of Purchasing Social Responsibility," Post-Print hal-01613396, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:17:y:2006:i:1:p:56-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.