Asian drivers and the future of responsible production and consumption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Knorringa & Lee Pegler, 2006. "Globalisation, Firm Upgrading And Impacts On Labour," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 97(5), pages 470-479, December.
- Naila Kabeer, 2004. "Globalization, Labor Standards, And Women'S Rights: Dilemmas Of Collective (In)Action In An Interdependent World," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 3-35.
- Stephanie Barrientos, 2000. "Globalization and ethical trade: assessing the implications for development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 559-570.
- Evans, Peter, 1996. "Government action, social capital and development: Reviewing the evidence on synergy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1119-1132, June.
- Tom Fox, 2004. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Development: In quest of an agenda," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 47(3), pages 29-36, September.
- O'Rourke, Dara, 2006. "Multi-stakeholder regulation: privatizing or socializing global labor standards?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 899-918, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; Asian drivers; China; India; NGOs; corporate social responsibility; fair trade; labour standards; responsible production;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:18752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .