Government action, social capital and development: Reviewing the evidence on synergy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moore, Mick, 1989. "The fruits and fallacies of neoliberalism: The case of irrigation policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(11), pages 1733-1750, November.
- Nugent, Jeffrey B., 1993.
"Between state, markets and households: A neoinstitutional analysis of local organizations and institutions,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 623-632, April.
- Nugent, J.B., 1992. "Between State, Markets and Households: A Neoinstitutional Analysis of Local Organizations and Institutions," Papers 9207, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- O'Donnell, Guillermo, 1993. "On the state, democratization and some conceptual problems: A Latin American view with glances at some postcommunist countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 1355-1369, August.
- Wade, Robert, 1985. "The market for public office: Why the Indian state is not better at development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 467-497, April.
- Thorbecke, Erik, 1993. "Impact of state and civil institutions on the operation of rural market and nonmarket configurations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 591-605, April.
- Tendler, Judith, 1993. "Tales of dissemination in small-farm agriculture: Lessons for institution builders," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1567-1582, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:6:p:1119-1132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.