Institutional design of public agencies and coproduction: A study of irrigation associations in Taiwan
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Moore, Mick, 1989. "The fruits and fallacies of neoliberalism: The case of irrigation policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(11), pages 1733-1750, November.
- Kessides, C., 1993. "Institutional Options for Provision of Infrastructure," World Bank - Discussion Papers 212, World Bank.
- Abel, Martin E., 1975. "Irrigation Systems In Taiwan: Management Of A Decentralized Public Enterprise," Staff Papers 14290, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Tendler, Judith & Freedheim, Sara, 1994. "Trust in a rent-seeking world: Health and government transformed in Northeast Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1771-1791, December.
- Moe, Terry M, 1990. "Political Institutions: The Neglected Side of the Story," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(0), pages 213-253.
- Wade, Robert, 1988. "The management of irrigation systems: How to evoke trust and avoid prisoner's dilemma," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 489-500, April.
- Israel, A., 1992. "Issues for Infrastructure Management in the 1990s," World Bank - Discussion Papers 171, World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:6:p:1039-1054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.