The management of irrigation systems: How to evoke trust and avoid prisoner's dilemma
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson, Craig & Forsyth, Timothy, 2002. "In the Eyes of the State: Negotiating a "Rights-Based Approach" to Forest Conservation in Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1591-1605, September.
- Esther Blanco & Tobias Haller & James M. Walker, 2014. "Externalities in appropriation: Responses to probabilistic losses," Working Papers 2014-32, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Jan 2017.
- Shoji, Masahiro, 2016. "Incentive of risk sharing and trust formation: Experimental and survey evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 71950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Munasib & Devesh Roy, 2008. "Socializing Interactions and Social Attitude Formation," Economics Working Paper Series 0802, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:10-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lam, Wai Fung, 1996. "Institutional design of public agencies and coproduction: A study of irrigation associations in Taiwan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1039-1054, June.
- repec:esx:essedp:764 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holden, Stein T. & Tilahun, Mesfin, 2018.
"The importance of Ostrom’s Design Principles: Youth group performance in northern Ethiopia,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 10-30.
- Holden, Stein T. & Tilahun, Mesfin, 2017. "The Importance Of Ostrom’S Design Principles: Youth Group Performance In Northern Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 2/17, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2004. "The Working Parts of Rules and How They May Evolve Over Time," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- D’Exelle, Ben & Lecoutere, Els & Van Campenhout, Bjorn, 2012. "Equity-Efficiency Trade-Offs in Irrigation Water Sharing: Evidence from a Field Lab in Rural Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2537-2551.
- repec:kap:expeco:v:20:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10683-017-9511-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:16:y:1988:i:4:p:489-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .