Sustainable Value Chains and Labour - Linking Chain and "Inner Drivers"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:369300 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kucera, David. & Sarn, Ritash., 2004. "How do trade union rights affect trade competitiveness?," ILO Working Papers 993693003402676, International Labour Organization.
- Sabel, Charles & O'Rourke, Dara & Fung, Archon, 2000. "Ratcheting labor standards : regulation for continuous improvement in the global workplace," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23071, The World Bank.
- Khalid Nadvi & John T. Thoburn & Bui Tat Thang & Nguyen Thi Thanh Ha & Nguyen Thi Hoa & Dao Hong Le & Enrique Blanco De Armas, 2004. "Vietnam in the global garment and textile value chain: impacts on firms and workers," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 111-123.
- Hans-Ulrich Derlien & B. Guy Peters, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters,in: The State at Work, Volume 2, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anner, Mark, 2007. "Forging New Labor Activism in Global Commodity Chains in Latin America," International Labor and Working-Class History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 72(01), pages 18-41, September.
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 2002. "How does insertion in global value chains affect upgrading in industrial clusters?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 1017-1027.
- Schmitz, Hubert & Nadvi, Khalid, 1999. "Clustering and Industrialization: Introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1503-1514, September.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael & Morris, Mike & Readman, Jeff, 2002. "The Globalization of Product Markets and Immiserizing Growth: Lessons From the South African Furniture Industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1159-1177, July.
- Barrientos, Stephanie & Dolan, Catherine & Tallontire, Anne, 2003. "A Gendered Value Chain Approach to Codes of Conduct in African Horticulture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1511-1526, September.
- H. Schmitz & P. Knorringa, 2000. "Learning from Global Buyers," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 177-205.
- Peter Knorringa & Lee Pegler, 2006. "Globalisation, Firm Upgrading And Impacts On Labour," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 97(5), pages 470-479, December.
- Gasper, Des, 2010. "Understanding the diversity of conceptions of well-being and quality of life," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 351-360, June.
- Gasper, D.R., 2010. "Climate change and the language of human security," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19843, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Khalid Nadvi, 2008. "Global standards, global governance and the organization of global value chains," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 323-343, May.
- Wouter Jacobs & Hans Koster & Peter Hall, 2011. "The Location and Global Network Structure of Maritime Advanced Producer Services," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(13), pages 2749-2769, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazil-Holland; controlconsent-resistance; flexible labour; governance; governmentality; labour processes; labour rights; labour voice; livelihoods and human security; logistics- ports- advanced services; precarious work; social and economic upgrading; sustainability; value chain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:25874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .