Partnerships for Development: Four Models of Business Involvement
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. Parker, 2002. "Economic Regulation: a review of issues," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(4), pages 493-519, December.
- Antonio Estache & Omar Chisari & Catherine Waddams Price, 2003.
"Access by the poor in Latin America's utility reform: Subsidies and service obligations,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/44068, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Omar Chisari & Antonio Estache & Catherine Waddams Price, 2003. "Access by the poor in Latin America's utility reform: subsidies and service obligations," Chapters, in: Utility Privatization and Regulation, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chisari, Omar O. & Estache, Antonio & Waddams Price, Catherine, 2001. "Access by the Poor in Latin America's Utility Reform Subsidies and Service Obligations," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Professor Ajit Singh, 2004.
"Labour Standards And The “Race To The Bottom”: Rethinking Globalisation And Workers Rights From Developmental And Solidaristic Perspectives,"
ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers
wp279, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Ajit Singh, 2004. "Labour Standards and the 'Race to the Bottom': Rethinking Globalization and Workers' Rights from Developmental and Solidaristic Perspectives," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 85-104, Spring.
- World Bank, 2004. "Water Resources Sector Strategy : Strategic Directions for World Bank Engagement," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15013, April.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1987. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 1, Protecting the Vulnerable and Promoting Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286097.
- Page, Graham & Fearn, Helen, 2005. "Corporate Reputation: What Do Consumers Really Care About?," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(03), pages 305-313, September.
- Guy Hutton, Laurence Haller and Jamie Bartram, 2006. "Economic and Health Effects of Increasing Coverage of Low Cost Water and Sanitation Interventions," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2006-33, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Maitland, Ian, 1994. "The Morality of the Corporation: An Empirical or Normative Disagreement?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 445-458, October.
- Antonio Estache, 2007. "Infrastructure and Development: A survey of Recent and Upcoming Issues," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44060, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kabeer, Naila, 2001. "Conflicts Over Credit: Re-Evaluating the Empowerment Potential of Loans to Women in Rural Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 63-84, January.
- Emanuele Lobina & David Hall, 2008. "The comparative advantage of the public sector in the development of urban water supply," Progress in Development Studies, , vol. 8(1), pages 85-101, January.
- Graham, David & Woods, Ngaire, 2006. "Making corporate self-regulation effective in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 868-883, May.
- Theodore H. Moran, 2006. "How Multinational Investors Evade Developed Country Laws," Working Papers 79, Center for Global Development.
- O'Rourke, Dara, 2006. "Multi-stakeholder regulation: privatizing or socializing global labor standards?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 899-918, May.
- Jennifer Clapp, 2005. "Global Environmental Governance for Corporate Responsibility and Accountability," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 5(3), pages 23-34, 08.
- K. Bayliss, 2002. "Privatization And Poverty: The Distributional Impact of Utility Privatization," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(4), pages 603-625, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:90:y:2009:i:1:p:3-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.