Partnerships for Development: Four Models of Business Involvement
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 90 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Graham, David & Woods, Ngaire, 2006. "Making corporate self-regulation effective in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 868-883, May.
- Maitland, Ian, 1994. "The Morality of the Corporation: An Empirical or Normative Disagreement?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 445-458, October.
- Theodore H. Moran, 2006. "How Multinational Investors Evade Developed Country Laws," Working Papers 79, Center for Global Development.
- Kabeer, Naila, 2001. "Conflicts Over Credit: Re-Evaluating the Empowerment Potential of Loans to Women in Rural Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 63-84, January.
- Guy Hutton, Laurence Haller and Jamie Bartram, 2006. "Economic and Health Effects of Increasing Coverage of Low Cost Water and Sanitation Interventions," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2006-33, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Page, Graham & Fearn, Helen, 2005. "Corporate Reputation: What Do Consumers Really Care About?," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(03), pages 305-313, September.
- Antonio Estache, 2007. "Infrastructure and Development: A survey of Recent and Upcoming Issues," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44060, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- World Bank, 2004. "Water Resources Sector Strategy : Strategic Directions for World Bank Engagement," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15013.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1987. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 1, Protecting the Vulnerable and Promoting Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286097.
- Jennifer Clapp, 2005. "Global Environmental Governance for Corporate Responsibility and Accountability," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 5(3), pages 23-34, 08.
- Emanuele Lobina & David Hall, 2008. "The comparative advantage of the public sector in the development of urban water supply," Progress in Development Studies, , vol. 8(1), pages 85-101, January.
- Chisari, Omar O. & Estache, Antonio & Waddams Price, Catherine, 2001.
"Access by the Poor in Latin America's Utility Reform Subsidies and Service Obligations,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
075, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Omar Chisari & Antonio Estache & Catherine Waddams Price, 2003. "Access by the poor in Latin America's utility reform: subsidies and service obligations," Chapters, in: Utility Privatization and Regulation, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonio Estache & Omar Chisari & Catherine Waddams Price, 2003. "Access by the poor in Latin America's utility reform: Subsidies and service obligations," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44068, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Professor Ajit Singh, 2004.
"Labour Standards And The “Race To The Bottom”: Rethinking Globalisation And Workers Rights From Developmental And Solidaristic Perspectives,"
wp279, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Ajit Singh, 2004. "Labour Standards and the 'Race to the Bottom': Rethinking Globalization and Workers' Rights from Developmental and Solidaristic Perspectives," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 85-104, Spring.
- K. Bayliss, 2002. "Privatization And Poverty: The Distributional Impact of Utility Privatization," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(4), pages 603-625, December.
- D. Parker, 2002. "Economic Regulation: a review of issues," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(4), pages 493-519, December.
- O'Rourke, Dara, 2006. "Multi-stakeholder regulation: privatizing or socializing global labor standards?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 899-918, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:90:y:2009:i:1:p:3-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.