Access by the poor in Latin America's utility reform: subsidies and service obligations
In: Utility Privatization and Regulation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio Estache & Omar Chisari & Catherine Waddams Price, 2003. "Access by the poor in Latin America's utility reform: Subsidies and service obligations," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44068, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chisari, Omar O. & Estache, Antonio & Waddams Price, Catherine, 2001. "Access by the Poor in Latin America's Utility Reform Subsidies and Service Obligations," WIDER Working Paper Series 075, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniele CHECCHI & Massimo FLORIO & Jorge CARRERA, 2004.
"Privatization discontent and its determinants: evidence from Latin America,"
Departmental Working Papers
2004-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Checchi, Daniele & Florio, Massimo & Carrera, Jorge, 2005. "Privatization Discontent and Its Determinants: Evidence from Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 1587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sharma, D. Parameswara & Nair, P. S. Chandramohanan & Balasubramanian, R., 2005. "Performance of Indian power sector during a decade under restructuring: a critique," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 563-576, March.
- Gasmi, Farid & Recuero Virto, Laura, 2005. "Telecommunications Technologies: Deployment in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 2443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Marin, 2009. "Public-Private Partnerships for Urban Water Utilities : A Review of Experiences in Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2703, November.
- Estache, Antonio & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Zhang, Xinzhu, 2006.
"Universal service obligations in LDCs: The effect of uniform pricing on infrastructure access,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 1155-1179, August.
- Antonio Estache & Jean-Jacques Laffont & Xinzhu Zhang, 2006. "Universal Service Obligations in LDCs: The Effect of Uniform Pricing on Infrastructure Access," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43913, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Figueira-Theodorakopoulou, Catarina, 2008.
"Infrastructure regulation and poverty reduction in developing countries: A review of the evidence and a research agenda,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 177-188, May.
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Figueira-Theodorakopoulou, Catarina, 2005. "Infrastructure Regulation and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries: A Review of the Evidence and a Research Agenda," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30608, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Chisari, Omar O. & Ferro, Gustavo, 2005. "Macroeconomic shocks and regulatory dilemmas: The affordability and sustainability constraints and the Argentine default experience," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 403-420, May.
- Ananya Reed & Darryl Reed, 2009. "Partnerships for Development: Four Models of Business Involvement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 3-37, May.
- Gerlach, Esther & Franceys, Richard, 2010. "Regulating Water Services for All in Developing Economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1229-1240, September.
- Bourguignon, Helene & Ferrando, Jorge, 2007. "Skimming the other's cream: Competitive effects of an asymmetric universal service obligation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 761-790, August.
- Estache, Antonio & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Xinzhu Zhang, 2004. "Universal service obligations in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3421, The World Bank.
- Esther Gerlach & Richard Franceys, 2010. "'Standpipes and beyond'-a universal water service dynamic," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 455-469.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Studies; Economics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:2942_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .