"Land Grabbing" in Developing Countries: Foreign Investors, Regulation and Codes of Conduct
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nadia Cuffaro & David Hallam, 2011. "“Land Grabbing” in Developing Countries: Foreign Investors, Regulation and Codes of Conduct," Working Papers 2011-03, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham, David & Woods, Ngaire, 2006. "Making corporate self-regulation effective in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 868-883, May.
- O'Rourke, Dara, 2006. "Multi-stakeholder regulation: privatizing or socializing global labor standards?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 899-918, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khadjavi, Menusch & Sipangule, Kacana & Thiele, Rainer, 2016. "Social capital and large-scale agricultural investments: An experimental investigation in Zambia," Kiel Working Papers 2056, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsLand ownership and tenure; Multinational firms; Social responsibility; International linkages to development; Role of international organizations;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .