Globalization, Labor Standards, And Women'S Rights: Dilemmas Of Collective (In)Action In An Interdependent World
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Gender Inequality in a Globalizing World," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_426, Levy Economics Institute.
- King Dejardin, Amelita., 2009. "Gender (in)equality, globalization and governance," ILO Working Papers 994327273402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:432727 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yana van der Meulen Rodgers & Gunseli Berik, 2006. "Asia's Race to Capture Post-MFA Markets: A Snapshot of Labor Standards, Compliance, and Impacts on Competitiveness," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2006_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Elissa Braunstein, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and Development from a Gender Perspective," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Günseli Berik & Yana Van Der Meulen Rodgers, 2010.
"Options for enforcing labour standards: Lessons from Bangladesh And Cambodia,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 56-85.
- Günseli Berik & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2008. "Options for Enforcing Labor Standards: Lessons from Bangladesh and Cambodia," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_14, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Knorringa, P., 2007. "Asian drivers and the future of responsible production and consumption," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18752, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Srinivas, Smita, 2007. "Urban labour markets in the 21st century: dualism, regulation and the role(s) of the State," MPRA Paper 53099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean Jenkins, 2013. "Across Boundaries: The Global Challenges Facing Workers and Employment Research 50th Anniversary Special Issue," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 51(3), pages 623-643, September.
- Elias, Wafa & Benjamin, Julian & Shiftan, Yoram, 2015. "Gender differences in activity and travel behavior in the Arab world," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 19-27.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; women workers; export garments; Bangladesh; labor standards;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:10:y:2004:i:1:p:3-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.