Globalization and Home-Based Workers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sabel, Charles & O'Rourke, Dara & Fung, Archon, 2000. "Ratcheting labor standards : regulation for continuous improvement in the global workplace," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23071, The World Bank.
- Chen, Martha & Sebstad, Jennefer & O'Connell, Lesley, 1999. "Counting the Invisible Workforce: The Case of Homebased Workers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 603-610, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cunningham, Wendy V. & Gomez, Carlos Ramos, 2004. "The home as factory floor : employment and remuneration of home-based workers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3295, The World Bank.
- Floro, Maria & Beneria, Lourdes, 2004. "Labor Market Informalization and Social Policy: Distributional Links and the Case of Homebased Workers," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 60, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Robert Pollin & James Heintz, 2003. "Informalization, Economic Growth and the Challenge of Creating Viable Labor Standards in Developing Countries," Working Papers wp60, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; Global Value-CHAINS; Home-BASED Workers; Homeworkers; Informal Sector Economy; Market Transactions; Labor Standards;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:6:y:2000:i:3:p:123-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .