Trends, Countertrends, and Gaps in Women's Employment
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saito, K.A. & Weidermann, C.J., 1990. "Agricultural Extension For Women Farmers In Africa," World Bank - Discussion Papers 103, World Bank.
- Standing, Guy, 1999. "Global Feminization Through Flexible Labor: A Theme Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 583-602, March.
- Arriagada, Irma, 1994. "Changes in the urban female labour market," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Chen, Martha & Sebstad, Jennefer & O'Connell, Lesley, 1999. "Counting the Invisible Workforce: The Case of Homebased Workers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 603-610, March.
- Kossoudji, Sherrie & Mueller, Eva, 1983. "The Economic and Demographic Status of Female-Headed Households in Rural Botswana," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(4), pages 831-859, July.
- Horton, Susan, 1999. "Marginalization Revisited: Women's Market Work and Pay, and Economic Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 571-582, March.
- Saito, Katrine A. & Weidemann, C. Jean, 1990. "Agricultural extension for women farmers in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 398, The World Bank.
- Tam, Tony, 1996. "Reducing the gender gap in an asian economy: How important is women's increasing work experience?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 831-844, May.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L & Moore, Robert E, 1996. "Gender Compensation Differentials in Jamaica," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(3), pages 657-676, April.
- Elson, Diane, 1999. "Labor Markets as Gendered Institutions: Equality, Efficiency and Empowerment Issues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 611-627, March.