Trends, Countertrends, and Gaps in Women's Employment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Horton, Susan, 1999. "Marginalization Revisited: Women's Market Work and Pay, and Economic Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 571-582, March.
- Kossoudji, Sherrie & Mueller, Eva, 1983. "The Economic and Demographic Status of Female-Headed Households in Rural Botswana," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(4), pages 831-859, July.
- Tam, Tony, 1996. "Reducing the gender gap in an asian economy: How important is women's increasing work experience?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 831-844, May.
- Chen, Martha & Sebstad, Jennefer & O'Connell, Lesley, 1999. "Counting the Invisible Workforce: The Case of Homebased Workers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 603-610, March.
- Standing, Guy, 1999. "Global Feminization Through Flexible Labor: A Theme Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 583-602, March.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L & Moore, Robert E, 1996. "Gender Compensation Differentials in Jamaica," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(3), pages 657-676, April.
- Arriagada, Irma, 1994. "Changes in the urban female labour market," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Elson, Diane, 1999. "Labor Markets as Gendered Institutions: Equality, Efficiency and Empowerment Issues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 611-627, March.
- Saito, Katrine A. & Weidemann, C. Jean, 1990. "Agricultural extension for women farmers in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 398, The World Bank.
- Saito, K.A. & Weidermann, C.J., 1990. "Agricultural Extension For Women Farmers In Africa," World Bank - Discussion Papers 103, World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:27:y:1999:i:3:p:533-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.